Join for free
Page 5 of 23 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
pathfinder
scotland
pathfinder is male  pathfinder has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2019, 10:34 AM

Re: Brexiteer or Remainer? Give us your reasons!

[QUOTE=Bread;1757450]Another Scot avowing the question [/Q

:: excuse my ignorance what is the above avowing meant to mean
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2019, 11:31 AM

[QUOTE=pathfinder;1757914]
Originally Posted by Bread ->
Another Scot avowing the question [/Q

:: excuse my ignorance what is the above avowing meant to mean

Sorry was meant to say avoiding ...

Must restart my predictive text ha ha
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2019, 11:47 AM

[QUOTE=Bread;1757923]
Originally Posted by pathfinder ->

Sorry was meant to say avoiding ...

Must restart my predictive text ha ha
I detest Predictive Text, it just doesn't work for me. Keeps altering what I'm trying to say, often just as I post/send it, then it makes no sense to anyone. I ended up turning it off and lowering my Blood Pressure in one wee action.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2019, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by pathfinder ->
Sorry I upset you but its just my option
Upset me???? No you certainly didn't do that. I was agreeing with you, but posted it as a laugh..
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2019, 12:00 PM

We fought 2 world wars and lost thousands of lives for our freedom. Now remainers just stick two fingers at those who died for us. They should be ashamed to say the very least.

We are a sovereign country and need to make our own laws, not those by frog leg and sausage eating countries.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2019, 12:22 PM

[QUOTE=Roxy;1757929]
Originally Posted by Bread ->

I detest Predictive Text, it just doesn't work for me. Keeps altering what I'm trying to say, often just as I post/send it, then it makes no sense to anyone. I ended up turning it off and lowering my Blood Pressure in one wee action.
Yeah I know what you mean. Working in IT and using lots of abbreviations doesn't help either - looks like I'm writing in Kilingon sometimes.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

06-08-2019, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
We fought 2 world wars and lost thousands of lives for our freedom. Now remainers just stick two fingers at those who died for us. They should be ashamed to say the very least.

We are a sovereign country and need to make our own laws, not those by frog leg and sausage eating countries.
Yeah I absolutely agree with you.

When sovereignty is removed from countries, sovereignty then gets removed from the people. Very worrying this EU malarkey.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2019, 09:29 PM

You're right of course. That law about sending kippers, that was a shining example of the kind of laws you brits can come up with.
And then the nerve to ridicule it and say it was pushed on you by the EU.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

07-08-2019, 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
You're right of course. That law about sending kippers, that was a shining example of the kind of laws you brits can come up with.
And then the nerve to ridicule it and say it was pushed on you by the EU.

Would you like to have a debate about herring fishing in our territorial waters ?
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2019, 12:49 AM

You didn't fight anything did you?
Don't insult the people who did.

Page 5 of 23 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top