Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2019, 08:08 PM

Re: The Secretive Bilderberg Group

SG I'm a fan of David Ike hes a man that tells it like it is I've looked on you tube and he has a few documentaries on these people that he calls The New World Order . I find him interesting .
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2019, 10:26 PM

Where's Realist when you need him?

basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2019, 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
SG I'm a fan of David Ike hes a man that tells it like it is I've looked on you tube and he has a few documentaries on these people that he calls The New World Order . I find him interesting .
Susan M you are a star I agree with every word you have said here, so many on here bury their heads in the sand and wont even search the internet. NWO
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2019, 11:05 PM

Why are all conspiracies so protracted ???
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2019, 12:07 AM

It's good that someone is planning to discuss the future of capitalism and the ethics of artificial intelligence. We should all be concerned about both.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2019, 01:29 AM

What ?
The mans is a lunatic!

He doesn’t tell it as it is -unless you accept the moon is hollow
And all our rulers are reptiles from a fifth dimension disguised as humans ( well he might have something there )

He is also a terrible anti Semite and Holocaust denier.
Can anyone deny the Holocaust without being completely insane ?
It amazes me that anyone gives him any credence at all .

This New Age Charlatan has made millions preaching his crazy theories to the gullible .

He is todays equivalent of the snake oil salesman.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2019, 03:52 AM

Hi

I am not a fan of conspiracy theories.

Cover ups, most definitely.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2019, 11:17 AM

Isn’t he the guy that said he was Jesus?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2019, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Isn’t he the guy that said he was Jesus?
He's a guy who makes a great deal of money from the gullible.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2019, 11:35 AM

Susan, my memory ain't what it used to be, but wasn't David Ike once a television presenter? All I seem to recall is of him being ridiculed in the papers after coming out with some outlandish claims.

I also recall he always used to wear a snowy white suit on all of his public appearances. He seemed rather a cult-like character at the time.

Haven't heard of him for a couple of decades.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top