Join for free
Page 45 of 47 « First < 35 43 44 45 46 47 >
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 09:34 AM

Re: Prince Harry

Now revealed there are to be four books, one to be released after the Queen dies.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...liam-Kate.html

Whatever his ghost writer may have written in the dreaded book, Harry will have done his family a favour that might just secure the next reign, and the one after that.
Intriguing comment.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 10:01 AM

One to be released after the queen dies? That doesn't sound very nice...is that because she won't be able to argue with it? Where does he get the time to write all these books anyway? Lockdown project?
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
One to be released after the queen dies? That doesn't sound very nice...is that because she won't be able to argue with it? Where does he get the time to write all these books anyway? Lockdown project?
Possibly it's to do with lockdown. Personally I think it's high time the lid was lifted on that family who think they should be able to act just as they want, and treat others like S***. They are the same as every other family, with their likes, dislikes, arguments and rows, but theirs are swept under the carpet so they can be as nasty as they want, then act surprised and hurt when someone calls them out and says Enough.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Possibly it's to do with lockdown. Personally I think it's high time the lid was lifted on that family who think they should be able to act just as they want, and treat others like S***. They are the same as every other family, with their likes, dislikes, arguments and rows, but theirs are swept under the carpet so they can be as nasty as they want, then act surprised and hurt when someone calls them out and says Enough.
Which will make the courtiers more nervous than the family, who just follow their advice because they have no choice, if the monarchy is to survive changes have to be made.

Less is more. Charles is intending to slim down 'the firm' when he becomes King.

https://www.womanandhome.com/us/life...l-life-206233/
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Irish by birth - Yorkshire by adoption! The very best of both possible worlds!
Nowt wrong wi' bein' Irish.
Not quite up to bein' Yorkshire, of course, but wot the hell.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Now revealed there are to be four books, one to be released after the Queen dies.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...liam-Kate.html

Intriguing comment.
Indeed it is. Suppose the logic is akin to saying that Christianity wouldn't have happened without the deeds of Judas
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 01:26 PM

I think there is a lot of truth in that Roxy. I can't stand Harry Whinge but I'm sure a lot of what he spouts is actually true.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I think there is a lot of truth in that Roxy. I can't stand Harry Whinge but I'm sure a lot of what he spouts is actually true.
I'm not fond of the Royals but Harry always used to make me laugh, he longed to be in a normal family I think. William has had his life mapped out for him from the start, but it doesn't excuse him sounding off to Harry about his girlfriend. It may have started out as friendly advice but somewhere along the way I believe it got nasty. Have you seen that sour look on Williams face in photos the last year? WOW he has a temper I think, he's used to getting his own way and I think that Harry has told him in no uncertain terms to Butt Out, and he doesn't like it.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

24-07-2021, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Which will make the courtiers more nervous than the family, who just follow their advice because they have no choice, if the monarchy is to survive changes have to be made.

Less is more. Charles is intending to slim down 'the firm' when he becomes King.

https://www.womanandhome.com/us/life...l-life-206233/
Yes I'd heard a while ago that Charles was getting rid of the hangers on, not a bad thing in my book. As for the Courtiers they seem to be a lot of nasty bullies, Princess Di hated them. Be good for them to be brought out into the open.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 02:33 PM

I'm not fond of the Royals but Harry always used to make me laugh, he longed to be in a normal family I think. William has had his life mapped out for him from the start, but it doesn't excuse him sounding off to Harry about his girlfriend. It may have started out as friendly advice but somewhere along the way I believe it got nasty. Have you seen that sour look on Williams face in photos the last year? WOW he has a temper I think, he's used to getting his own way and I think that Harry has told him in no uncertain terms to Butt Out, and he doesn't like it.
I have the same take on these siblings, Roxy. Wills is stuck, and Harry is able to become his own person.

Page 45 of 47 « First < 35 43 44 45 46 47 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top