Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2019, 01:55 PM

The Secretive Bilderberg Group

Bilderberg Conspiracy Theory.

My goodness, How do I make this sound an interesting topic?

I was browsing online and came across this. It’s really amazing what one can find out online. I have to admit I had never heard of the Bilderberg Group, or the fact that this highly secretive group of the most powerful and influential people in the world - Leaders of countries, Royalty, (including our own Queen), Bank of England Boss, Defence chiefs, CIA, FBI, MI5, MI6 Heads of secret services, Business tycoons and Academics from many countries, all meet up once a year. But the results of what they discuss are never revealed!

This year it is being held in Montreux from 30th May until 2nd June 2019. There will be 130, that’s right, 130 of the most powerful and richest people in the world, attending from Europe and North America. This group does have an official website where one can read the names of those attending, But…. people such as Mike Pompeo, former US Attorney Gen, is not listed, the meeting is held under the Chatham House Rule, which means participants can use information gleaned during the meeting, but never reveal the source.As I learned, anything discussed is never divulged to the press or public. Security is the best in the world too apparently. No-one has managed to penetrate the secrecy of this once a year meet

I am amazed to learn this yearly meeting has been taking place since 1954. It is meant to be something akin to some form of World Order (in case of attack from beyond!!) but hey, I was hardly going to find out all about this whilst doing my weekly shop in Sainsbury’s, was I?

The topics announced by the organizers for this year’s meeting:-

A Stable Strategic Order
What next for Europe?
Climate Change and Sustainability
China
Russia
The Future of Capitalism
Brexit
The Ethics of Artificial Intelligence
The Weaponisation of Social Media
The Importance of Space
Cyber Threats.

And, no doubt, other topics we plebs will also never know what is to be discussed.

There seem to be so many conspiracy theories floating around about this world order group, I don’t know what or where to start. It’ll probably take me a week or more to find out things about it. Is there anyone on here who knows about the Bilderberg Group?. I cannot believe just how powerful and secretive it is.

The more I read about it, the more my mouth opens. Just why are these richest and most powerful people meeting? (The Queen included!!) and why are they so secretive?

More Information please if anyone knows further..
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2019, 02:25 PM

Re: The Secretive Bilderberg Group

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Bilderberg Conspiracy Theory.

My goodness, How do I make this sound an interesting topic?

I was browsing online and came across this. It’s really amazing what one can find out online. I have to admit I had never heard of the Bilderberg Group, or the fact that this highly secretive group of the most powerful and influential people in the world - Leaders of countries, Royalty, (including our own Queen), Bank of England Boss, Defence chiefs, CIA, FBI, MI5, MI6 Heads of secret services, Business tycoons and Academics from many countries, all meet up once a year. But the results of what they discuss are never revealed!

This year it is being held in Montreux from 30th May until 2nd June 2019. There will be 130, that’s right, 130 of the most powerful and richest people in the world, attending from Europe and North America. This group does have an official website where one can read the names of those attending, But…. people such as Mike Pompeo, former US Attorney Gen, is not listed, the meeting is held under the Chatham House Rule, which means participants can use information gleaned during the meeting, but never reveal the source.As I learned, anything discussed is never divulged to the press or public. Security is the best in the world too apparently. No-one has managed to penetrate the secrecy of this once a year meet

I am amazed to learn this yearly meeting has been taking place since 1954. It is meant to be something akin to some form of World Order (in case of attack from beyond!!) but hey, I was hardly going to find out all about this whilst doing my weekly shop in Sainsbury’s, was I?

The topics announced by the organizers for this year’s meeting:-

A Stable Strategic Order
What next for Europe?
Climate Change and Sustainability
China
Russia
The Future of Capitalism
Brexit
The Ethics of Artificial Intelligence
The Weaponisation of Social Media
The Importance of Space
Cyber Threats.

And, no doubt, other topics we plebs will also never know what is to be discussed.

There seem to be so many conspiracy theories floating around about this world order group, I don’t know what or where to start. It’ll probably take me a week or more to find out things about it. Is there anyone on here who knows about the Bilderberg Group?. I cannot believe just how powerful and secretive it is.

The more I read about it, the more my mouth opens. Just why are these richest and most powerful people meeting? (The Queen included!!) and why are they so secretive?

More Information please if anyone knows further..
No mention of them being in league with any Aliens which has we all know are based on the dark side of the moon and that some of them have important positions within world governments Our own Royal Family are in fact shape changing Lizard aliens.......wibble wibble wibble
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2019, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
No mention of them being in league with any Aliens which has we all know are based on the dark side of the moon and that some of them have important positions within world governments Our own Royal Family are in fact shape changing Lizard aliens.......wibble wibble wibble
The alien bit was tongue in cheek Rehab!
You don't know anything about this group Bilderberg then?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2019, 03:01 PM

The alien bit was tongue in cheek Rehab!
You don't know anything about this group Bilderberg then?
Yes I have read a few conspiracies theories and they are mentioned amongst the many New World Order loons.

Not everything you read on the internet is true
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2019, 03:42 PM

More information about this on the two links below. On here can also be found the reason given for these annual meetings, held in a different country each year:

"The annual Bilderberg Meeting is a three-day forum for informal discussions, designed to foster dialogue between Europe and North America. The pioneering Meeting grew out of the concern, expressed by leading citizens on both sides of the Atlantic, that Western Europe and North America were not working together as closely as they should on issues of common interest."

https://bilderbergmeetings.org/meeti...ticipants-2019

https://bilderbergmeetings.org/backg...mittee-members

On the first of the two links above look at 'MEETINGS' for relevant year on the links below and then click on 'PARTICIPANTS' and see who has attended them, all those with influence in the world. Some easily recognisable names from this country with (GBR) after them:

• Adonis, Andrew (GBR), Member, House of Lords

• Carney, Mark J. (GBR), Governor, Bank of England

• Fleming, Jeremy (GBR), Director, British Government Communications Headquarters

• Garton Ash, Timothy (GBR), Professor of European Studies, Oxford University

• Tucker, Mark (GBR), Group Chairman, HSBC Holding plc

• Tugendhat, Tom (GBR), MP, Conservative Party

Go back to previous years and it's just the same with names many of us will know:

• Rudd, Amber (GBR), MP; Former Secretary of State, Home Department

• Osborne, George (GBR), First Secretary of State and Chancellor of the Exchequer

Check on the second link (from the same website) click on 'MEMBERS' and again well-known names with (GBR) after them will be found:

Alec Home of the Hirsel (GBR)

Peter Carrington (GBR)

Healey, Denis W. (GBR)

Maudling, Reginald (GBR)

These powerful and influential people are probably just sitting around, all expenses paid, discussing last week's 'Coronation Street', next year's holidays or maybe even how many 'over fifties' have the time to discuss topics like The Bilderberg Group and who attends them!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2019, 04:01 PM

Hi

The most powerful and secretive group I know are the Church Ladies Flower Arrangers.

Best not to mess with them.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2019, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

The most powerful and secretive group I know are the Church Ladies Flower Arrangers.

Nah. They're a bunch of pansies.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire

28-10-2019, 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
More information about this on the two links below. On here can also be found the reason given for these annual meetings, held in a different country each year:

"The annual Bilderberg Meeting is a three-day forum for informal discussions, designed to foster dialogue between Europe and North America. The pioneering Meeting grew out of the concern, expressed by leading citizens on both sides of the Atlantic, that Western Europe and North America were not working together as closely as they should on issues of common interest."

https://bilderbergmeetings.org/meeti...ticipants-2019

https://bilderbergmeetings.org/backg...mittee-members

On the first of the two links above look at 'MEETINGS' for relevant year on the links below and then click on 'PARTICIPANTS' and see who has attended them, all those with influence in the world. Some easily recognisable names from this country with (GBR) after them:

• Adonis, Andrew (GBR), Member, House of Lords

• Carney, Mark J. (GBR), Governor, Bank of England

• Fleming, Jeremy (GBR), Director, British Government Communications Headquarters

• Garton Ash, Timothy (GBR), Professor of European Studies, Oxford University

• Tucker, Mark (GBR), Group Chairman, HSBC Holding plc

• Tugendhat, Tom (GBR), MP, Conservative Party

Go back to previous years and it's just the same with names many of us will know:

• Rudd, Amber (GBR), MP; Former Secretary of State, Home Department

• Osborne, George (GBR), First Secretary of State and Chancellor of the Exchequer

Check on the second link (from the same website) click on 'MEMBERS' and again well-known names with (GBR) after them will be found:

Alec Home of the Hirsel (GBR)

Peter Carrington (GBR)

Healey, Denis W. (GBR)

Maudling, Reginald (GBR)

These powerful and influential people are probably just sitting around, all expenses paid, discussing last week's 'Coronation Street', next year's holidays or maybe even how many 'over fifties' have the time to discuss topics like The Bilderberg Group and who attends them!
Don't for a moment doubt you are right in all you say, strange though, how the most powerful and richest find the time to attend such a nondescript annual meeting, where what is discussed is never open to the public? not even the minutes? reporters are barred also. What is it they have to hide?

Perhaps each 'guest' just likes the idea that they are important or rich enough to be included? Who knows.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2019, 06:25 PM

Don't for a moment doubt you are right in all you say, strange though, how the most powerful and richest find the time to attend such a nondescript annual meeting, where what is discussed is never open to the public? not even the minutes? reporters are barred also. What is it they have to hide?

Perhaps each 'guest' just likes the idea that they are important or rich enough to be included? Who knows.
I knew nothing of this Group up until a few weeks' ago when I found it by chance. It does seem extremely odd that it's so secretive, I have to agree with you when you write 'what it is they have to hide?' It strikes me as something like a larger version of the Freemasons, only far more powerful. All very strange. As for the powerful and richest finding the time – I doubt they actually have to do a day's work to keep a roof above their heads and food in the cupboard.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2019, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Yes, that can rather belittle all Bilderberg conspiracy theories.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top