Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2021, 12:14 AM

Good Morning Monday

Good morning everyone!

Don't look now - but it is Monday again. I am sure 'they' are putting two in each week now - they do seem to come round very quickly.

Going to hit the 80Fs again today - but not until about 4:00pm. Whatever happened to the midday sun that mad dogs and English men were supposed to avoid?

I am grounded anyway - my right knee has decided to go on strike. Not even a 'work to rule' but a total strike as in not working/weight bearing at all. Wreaking revenge for all those years at Ballet School making it do things for which it was not designed. Hey ho - will see if I can manage a genteel slither into bed!

Stay safe
UkGameCoder
UK
UkGameCoder is male 

26-07-2021, 12:18 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

A very good morning to you, Silver Tabby!

I waited up all this time so I could start the daily "Good Morining ..." thread, and you went and beat me to it as I was writing a story for another thread!

Rest up and recover soon!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2021, 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by UkGameCoder ->
A very good morning to you, Silver Tabby!

I waited up all this time so I could start the daily "Good Morining ..." thread, and you went and beat me to it as I was writing a story for another thread!

Rest up and recover soon!
I could delete mine?
UkGameCoder
UK
UkGameCoder is male 

26-07-2021, 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I could delete mine?
I bet you would too. You're too kind. Wouldn't hear of it! Maybe I'll get my chance tomorrow!
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2021, 02:24 AM

Well it is Monday morning here too, am currently watching the Premier's 11am News Conference on the pandemic.

At least the wind of the last few days has died down but it is still cold however looking forward to the weekend when 26' is forecast but we have to get through more westerlies before then.

I will go for my walk after the news conference.

Don't squabble over being the first "Good Morning", Ciderman or us could beat you everyday of the week

Have a nice day.
butterscotch
New Member!
US
butterscotch is female 

26-07-2021, 04:21 AM

Good morning to all!

You all are way ahead of me. It's still Sunday night here. We'll see how Monday goes.

Silver Tabby, healing vibes to your knee.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2021, 05:38 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Sorry to hear about your knee ST.

Black Bin day, some deliveries and a quiet day ahead.

We could do with a good downpour, still dry here.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

26-07-2021, 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->

Don't squabble over being the first "Good Morning", Ciderman or us could beat you everyday of the week
But you are gentlemen - so you wouldn't!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

26-07-2021, 05:54 AM

Originally Posted by butterscotch ->
Silver Tabby, healing vibes to your knee.

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Sorry to hear about your knee ST.
Thank you

Before I finally went to bed I slathered it in Chilli Paste and used a towel to tie a hot water bottle over it. It seems to have surrendered this morning - a bit achy - but it is moving. These 'old wives' remedies really do work!
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2021, 07:03 AM

good morning peoples, not too hot a day but could do with some rain for the garden. Some strimming and trimming to do

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top