Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2021, 09:07 AM

Re: Sunday Good Morning

Good morning everyone, another cooler and overcast day, but the sun should be putting in an appearance later, hopefully.

Well, it's my birthday so I shall be doing as little as possible today . We're getting together with all the family this evening at a local restaurant - my son knows the proprietor, and has booked us into a small private function room, so it will feel very safe. Hopefully, this might reduce our chances of getting pinged!!!

Have a good day whatever your plans today
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2021, 09:15 AM

Good morning everyone dull again but the much needed rain failed to arrive.

I need to tidy Chloe up a bit , she is off to the vets tomorrow for a couple of issues which I fear can't be resolved .Then into the garden to trim a couple of shrubs.
Enjoy your day
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2021, 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning everyone dull again but the much needed rain failed to arrive.

I need to tidy Chloe up a bit , she is off to the vets tomorrow for a couple of issues which I fear can't be resolved .Then into the garden to trim a couple of shrubs.
Enjoy your day
Hi

Best of luck with the Vet.

I will be thinking of you.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2021, 09:54 AM

Good morning all a cooler overcast day with spits and spots of rain in the air.

A basket of washing to do first then hopefully out in the garden later removing all the plants which have died while we were away.

Enjoy your day folks
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2021, 10:05 AM

Morning all.

Happy birthday Bathsheba.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2021, 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Best of luck with the Vet.

I will be thinking of you.
Thank you Swimmy old dogs like old humans develop a number of unsolvable ailments
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2021, 12:50 PM

Today going to make some effort with my Sister,,,again

...I have just one Sibling and it is her Birthday Today and has plenty of Family around her. She lost her Husband 2 years ago and hard as it is she has got on with her life again.
She is a very talented, an artist and good photographer. With those types of hobbies she is always out and about in normal times that is..

We have little in common with each other for some quiet heavy reasons...neither of our making.

Today after not communicating with her in months I shall send her birthday greetings and see if we can make some head way again with each other...Good time to do that

This would be a photo of her in my Dad's arms, I have always loved this one.

My late Dad would have been just 23 years old.

Seems to me folks looked a lot older for their years compared to nowadays..

Good the weather is cooler today...Have a good day all...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2021, 12:57 PM

A late good morning/afternoon to all.

Dull and overcast, but certainly not got the heavy rain and thunder they keep forecasting - not yet anyway.
A pleasant and comfortable 16 degs.

I never catch up with my jobs, so lots of fiddly things to do.
I want to give the dogs a good groom, then sow some late carrots before it's too late, cut the grass, and of course there are always bloomin' household chores too!
So why I am I still sitting here rabbiting on!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top