Join for free
Page 10 of 14 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2019, 11:23 PM

Re: Is anyone bothering with the election?

Tactical voting, that stinks, if you can be bothered to vote, vote on your history, regardless of the result.
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2019, 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by scot37 ->
I will be voting Conservative to keep the SNP out.

And, against my will, I'll be voting Labour to keep the SNP out.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2019, 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by moscow ->
so will i here in roxburghshire , scottish borders.
weedeek
Dumfries, Scotland
weedeek is male  weedeek has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2019, 11:05 AM

Deep down I think we all know that the probable result on Friday will be a Tory majority. Then the s..t will really hit the fan after 31st January. Also , I reckon Corbyn will be gone and Labour will have a nasty civil war. As for Scotland, the SNP will be the largest party again, the Tories will, at least hold their own and the border will remain blue, although I’m hopeful for Dumfries and Galloway but wouldn’t be surprised the Tories hold on. Labour will be squeezed up here as well and lose seats. The real battle in Scotland will be the Scottish Election in 2021.
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2019, 06:21 PM

I have made my mind up. I am not voting.
For ten years we have had a Tory government. During that time there have been massive cuts to all our essential services, The poor have got poorer, the rich have got richer, all round prices have risen and are continuing to rise (Rail fares for one) and nothing is being done to stop it. Big business bosses who have failed in their jobs are being paid off with huge bonuses.
So we are now stuck with the same as before in the future or we put a party in power that will spend, spend and spend and bankrupt the country in the blink of an eye causing bigger hardship than has ever been experienced before.
What is the answer?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2019, 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by big ben ->
For ten years we have had a Tory government. During that time there have been massive cuts to all our essential services, The poor have got poorer, the rich have got richer, all round prices have risen and are continuing to rise (Rail fares for one) and nothing is being done to stop it. Big business bosses who have failed in their jobs are being paid off with huge bonuses.
So we are now stuck with the same as before in the future or we put a party in power that will spend, spend and spend and bankrupt the country in the blink of an eye causing bigger hardship than has ever been experienced before.
What is the answer?
I don't know Ben. Before the Tories there were ten years of Labour and they didn't know the answer either.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2019, 06:34 PM

I still don't know who to vote for. I suppose it's between the Brexit party, UKIP and Conservative.

Or not at all.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2019, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by big ben ->
What is the answer?
Easy: the Brexit Party (the Reform Party).
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2019, 09:39 PM

I dont want to vote for liars and an untrustworthy government

I dont think I'll be voting

An awful situation
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

08-12-2019, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
I dont want to vote for liars and an untrustworthy government

I dont think I'll be voting

An awful situation
Has Farage lied?

Page 10 of 14 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top