Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2019, 03:00 PM

Re: Growing my medicine

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
It seems very weird to us in the UK that you are able to grow it legally. If that was here, the police would be all over it.
I’ve been growing for years. I became legal in 2007 and since then Canada has made it legal so every household can grow a total of 4 plants. I can grow more because I am a licensed grower.

I hope it becomes legal everywhere.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2019, 03:51 PM

The police are your buds if your buds are ever stolen.
Oh how times are changing.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5291847
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2019, 05:30 PM

Remind me never to eat at Bratti's house!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2019, 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Remind me never to eat at Bratti's house!
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2019, 05:57 PM

I asked my GP for cannabis oil the other day, but no luck. Apart from the legalities and her ability to prescribe it, she doesn't rate it. Said something about it being a good painkiller but when you come off it the pain is worse than before.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2019, 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
It seems very weird to us in the UK that you are able to grow it legally. If that was here, the police would be all over it.
Yeah but I personally think it's time they legalised it here too then perhaps there wouldn't be all this tampered with crap on the streets that there is out there today.

I often think cannabis is a natural pain reliever, amongst other things and they are recognising these days as being a useful thing in medicine and is on the Macmillan Cancer website.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/informa...nabis-oil.html
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

04-10-2019, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
I asked my GP for cannabis oil the other day, but no luck. Apart from the legalities and her ability to prescribe it, she doesn't rate it. Said something about it being a good painkiller but when you come off it the pain is worse than before.
You should be able to order CBD oil online. Some are made from cannabis which has THC in it, ( the illegal drug ) but others are made from hemp which is related to cannabis but without the THC. Many people find it reduces inflammation so reduces pain and others find it’s helpful for anxiety.

These are findings from members from another site. Many members are from the United States where some states are legal while others aren’t and even the ones that are legal, it’s not legal federally so it might be legal in their state but not the ones surrounding them. Anyway this question came up often.

Others join compassion clubs for help.

I hope you find this useful d00d.

There is so much research that’s been done on this now that it’s changing people’s minds about its usefulness. The stigma that the government created is finally being lifted.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2019, 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
You should be able to order CBD oil online. Some are made from cannabis which has THC in it, ( the illegal drug ) but others are made from hemp which is related to cannabis but without the THC. Many people find it reduces inflammation so reduces pain and others find it’s helpful for anxiety.

These are findings from members from another site. Many members are from the United States where some states are legal while others aren’t and even the ones that are legal, it’s not legal federally so it might be legal in their state but not the ones surrounding them. Anyway this question came up often.

Others join compassion clubs for help.

I hope you find this useful d00d.

There is so much research that’s been done on this now that it’s changing people’s minds about its usefulness. The stigma that the government created is finally being lifted.
Thank you.

Do you know where to look online?

And compassion clubs?
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2019, 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Thank you.

Do you know where to look online?

And compassion clubs?
For the CBD oil Doody? Holland and Barrett stock it.

https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/th...at-is-cbd-oil/
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK

04-10-2019, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
For the CBD oil Doody? Holland and Barrett stock it.

https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/th...at-is-cbd-oil/
Thanks LQ

But I doubt they're serious suppliers. I was hoping to find out where to get THC, the real mccoy.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top