Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
leaver
New Member!
n.e. lincolnshire
leaver is male 

20-10-2019, 02:40 PM

remain hero mp's

i'm new to this forum so I don't know if this has been said before but;
do all the hero mp's who stabbed Theresa May and Boris in the back realise they probably won't have a job after the next general election.
This also includes other party mp's who have betrayed their constituents who voted to leave.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2019, 02:52 PM

Re: remain hero mp's

Originally Posted by leaver ->
do all the hero mp's who stabbed Theresa May and Boris in the back realise they probably won't have a job after the next general election.
This also includes other party mp's who have betrayed their constituents who voted to leave.
By 2022 those issues are all forgotten. (and forgiven)
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2019, 03:51 PM

Hi Leaver, Welcome to the madhouse.

Take no notice of Solasch, he is lliving in a dreamworld if he thinks people will forgive and forget. Regardless of what happens with Brexit, there will be mass slaughter at the Polling stations for all of these traitorous cockroaches.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2019, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by leaver ->

Its the House of Quislings ... soon will come judgement day and us leavers will vote them into history where there legacy will be a lesson to the world on betrayal, collusion, treachery, lies and failure.

The people will never forget as long as there are people like us who know what real democracy looks like.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2019, 04:12 PM

This has gone way beyond how people voted, all of them are guilty of flagrant violation of demorcracy and the law.

They make a lot of noise but have little to say, empty vessels.

Younger voters I have spoken to believe those over 60 should have no vote, exact words, "you old b*****s should put up or shut up".
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2019, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
This has gone way beyond how people voted, all of them are guilty of flagrant violation of demorcracy and the law.

They make a lot of noise but have little to say, empty vessels.

Younger voters I have spoken to believe those over 60 should have no vote, exact words, "you old b*****s should put up or shut up".

That's why they shouldn't be given a vote until they are grown up enough to know what its for
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2019, 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
But only when you tell them you voted to leave. That is a sure sign of senility, for them.
They have been educated to think for themselves, contrary to our generation who had to learn the hard way.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

20-10-2019, 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
But only when you tell them you voted to leave. That is a sure sign of senility, for them.
They have been educated to think for themselves, contrary to our generation who had to learn the hard way.

Students are brainwashed by left wing remain professors. When they leave the universities and pay tax they soon realise the EU and the left is a big con.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

20-10-2019, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Students are brainwashed by left wing remain professors. When they leave the universities and pay tax they soon realise the EU and the left is a big con.
And what are you finding over there, in the right hand wing of politics? Any truths over there?
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2019, 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Is that so Solly? You obviously missed the interviews with the
young students on TV over the week-end in London when two
couples were asked their reasons for opposing brexit?
And both couples gave similar answers such as they might loose
the ability to access roaming connections on their smart phones
and the possibility that it might become neccassary to get visas
etc whilst driving in europe?
Seems to me the young and educated are not so smart without
their smartphones??
Extremely shallow outlook imo???
Donkeyman!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top