Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2012, 06:55 AM

Happy Wednesday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG] Taken in Malta. Went to the dentist yesterday and sat with my mouth open for about 40mins for just one filling - I didn't hurt but was VERY uncomfortable.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2012, 09:53 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Morning everyone, blooming cold here with the frost as thick as snow on the lawn...brrrrrr....

No real plans other than the usual walk with the dogs, and will have to finish the Christmas card writing this afternoon, although there seem a lot less these days since I retired.

Have a good day folks and hey.... let's be careful out there..

One of our favourite forest tracks last October:
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2012, 09:56 AM

Good Morning Alan, Barry and Everyone Awfy cold and icy outside, the pavements are dreadful - bleeding council don't think of pedestrians!! Think I'll get a pair of skis or ice skates!

Hope all the dentist work is over for another wee while, Alan! I don't have that problem - wallies since I was 17, brilliant!!

Lovely photos Alan and Barry - thanks for sharing

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today.

Take care and stay safe
JMC
norfolk
JMC is female 

12-12-2012, 10:19 AM

Good morning all

It's freezing cold here in Norfolk, - it hurts to breathe outside so I think I'll stay put.
I've got a loaf of bread proving , a casserole in the slow cooker and the cleanings done!
Aren't I a goody goody? I shall now spend an hour or so with a book.

Have a great day
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2012, 11:02 AM

Good morning each
Minus -6°C this morning.....heating is whacked up to 17°
Waiting for a man to call, we are changing our internet bundle, same service provider..hubby reckons this is a good deal - I leave all that to him.
I can smell that bread Jan will have to make a loaf myself later.
I hate going to the dentist Alan
I think I'd enjoy walking through those woods, Barry lovely photo with the suns rays like that.
Have a good day all and keep your head up. (very naughty of us - we laughed our heads off, watching the 'old boys' on their way to the paper shop and one with his head down, walked into a lamp post. Then got stopped by his mate, from walking into a telegraph pole )
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2012, 11:02 AM

Morning folks.

Just back now from getting the papers, some cigarettes, milk and tax for the old Pug (that's 12 months already!?).

Very cold outside, with parts sunny and parts cloudy.

Got to do the dreaded task of putting the Christmas decorations up today.

As I said yesterday I get the job of doing the outdoor work (lucky me) and the wife does inside.

If you don't see me again it's probably because I've fallen off the roof and killed myself trying to put up the bloody lights.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2012, 11:30 AM

Good morning all, freezing over here but the Sun is shining and the goose is gettin' fat. I'll be going up to the local later, the annual Christmas draw is today, might win a Turkey and Ham for the missus, win or lose it's always good for a laugh.
Stay warm and safe folks.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2012, 11:38 AM

Beautiful picture Jem, we have views like that in the mountains here in Scotland.

The wife and I have a caravan in Edinburgh and I always enjoy going through the endless mountain country roads with all those streams and open mountains to get there every year.

The car doesn't like it one bit though, has the power of a moped once you get into the high altitude - the motor can hardly breathe.

Still, worth every second and maybe it's a good thing the car won't go past 50MPH as if I sped around them at 70 I wouldn't take as much in.

To give anybody familiar with the area an idea, I'm talking about the roads around the Lecht ski centre.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2012, 11:55 AM

Good morning fellow members thick fog here and very cold. Its nice to see some pictures of better days thank you.

Lots to do today and my son is coming for lunch so I will wish everyone an enjoyable day then go and do some work
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.

12-12-2012, 12:00 PM

Good Heavens Meg thank goodness you said that, I just remembered I invited my mother-in-law round for dinner (lunch) at Noon. Better get that stir fry going.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top