Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2013, 06:16 AM

Happy Wednesday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG] "Happy feet". Got a problem with the car now. For some reason it seems to be overheating. I took it to the garage yesterday but because I'd only driven about 1 mile the fault didn't show up but later in the day when I'd driven about 16 miles it became apparent so it's another visit to the garage today . As they say, these things come to try you !
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2013, 07:45 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Good Morning Alan and Everyone Dark outside. Never slept all night as Loki is still fitting! So upsetting it is. I think it is the new Phenobarbs the vet put her on. They are 50 gms each, so a call to the vet this morning to ask for her old ones back!

That's a lovely photo, Alan. Thanks for sharing.

Hope everyone enjoys a good day today.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2013, 09:12 AM

A very good morning to each and all. Thick fog again here this morning, it never lifted yesterday and never got above 3 degrees on our picnic but we enjoyed the change of scenery nonetheless...

Just doing a few odd jobs and chopping wood this morning as Mrs P is going to Asda for some RT before a lunch of chicken stew and dumplings, and this afternoon we are visiting friends for coffee and chat.

Hope you get the car sorted Alan and sorry to hear of your rough night with Loki Rosemary, hope she improves as the day progresses..

Have a good day folks.

Barry
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2013, 09:17 AM

Good morning everyone. Yes it was freezing here yesterday too. Cant believe it was 17 degrees around the London area it didnt get above 3 here and it was supposed to be about 15. I went to pull some weeds out of the garden and when I came back in had to get a bath it was so cold.
Hope Loki gets on the correct tablets soon and hope your car comes back to be a good car Alan.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2013, 09:24 AM

Good morning everyone, rather overcast this morning. Have a good day however.
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2013, 10:06 AM

Frosty and cold here, meeting up with daughter today for catch up. Enjoy your day
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2013, 10:11 AM

Good morning to everyone. A grey and chilly start today and the lady at the bank told me yesterday that it's going to rain; can we trust her? hmmmm I'm still getting that hoe out though
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2013, 10:16 AM

Good morning all.
Dull here too Hubby cooked bacon, egg and tomato this morning, delicious and I'm full up.
Just some chores to do and a book to finish this afternoon, got to give it back at the weekend.
Have a good day everyone.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2013, 12:25 PM

buenas dias. Well what a change today after all the rain yesterday, it's sunny, not a cloud in the sky and really quite warm. A lot of cleaning up to do to get rid of as much of the red sand as possible but the water is off this morning, new water pipes being connected. No doubt we'll have more than a few water outages and more than a little mess as the whole area is having new water pipes and this is causing major disruption all over the area at various times, our turn to be dug up will be soon.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2013, 01:39 PM

Good afternoon all, raining here today. Just a quick hello as I'm off to my Son's house for the rest of the afternoon, see you later.
Take care folks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top