Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2019, 10:56 PM

Re: Anyone Got Flu Like Symptoms?

I had this just last week, don't know where I caught it and it hasn't gone away completely yet.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2019, 05:43 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Well folks, me thinks Gravy has bought himself a nice big, brand new wooden spoon.

and he wears them out so quickly!
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2019, 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
I had this just last week, don't know where I caught it and it hasn't gone away completely yet.
It would be helpful to others if you could describe "it
"
I do think there's something going about as Puddleduck said her son fell ill from .
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2019, 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Nope...I don't..and haven't since 1968...but..good question which I'm sure has never been asked on the OFF before...another question Gravy..do YOU have flu like symptoms?
I do indeed.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2019, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
I do indeed.
Get well soon, you can be a stirring pain in the backside but we still care
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2019, 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
I do indeed.
Make lots of hot lemon/green tea drinks,Home made chicken soup with lots of garlic,snack on fruit,cut out any sugary stuff,and stay indoors so You don't spread it around...Hope You feel better soon.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2019, 04:20 PM

Make lots of hot lemon/green tea drinks,Home made chicken soup with lots of garlic,snack on fruit,cut out any sugary stuff,and stay indoors so You don't spread it around...Hope You feel better soon.
I don't have any of those things in my cupboards nor anything to make homemade chicken soup with and don't expect anyone suffering flulike symptoms would be up to making homemade soup anyway . You just want your bed don't you and someone to look after you ?
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2019, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
I don't have any of those things in my cupboards nor anything to make homemade chicken soup with and don't expect anyone suffering flulike symptoms would be up to making homemade soup anyway . You just want your bed don't you and someone to look after you ?
If Gravy REALLY had flu,he'd be zonked out in His bed barely able to lift His head never mind type posts on here, ...but...I know He DOES have a Wife,

PS ..Everyone should have Home made chicken soup in Their
freezer to quickly defrost at first signs of flu/colds...You know it makes sense...x fingers We all stay flu free this Winter.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2019, 05:12 PM

If Gravy REALLY had flu,he'd be zonked out in His bed barely able to lift His head never mind type posts on here, ...but...I know He DOES have a Wife,

PS ..Everyone should have Home made chicken soup in Their
freezer to quickly defrost at first signs of flu/colds...You know it makes sense...x fingers We all stay flu free this Winter.
Will it work for this common cold, I m all stuffed up and sick of blowing by dose
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2019, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
It would be helpful to others if you could describe "it
"
I do think there's something going about as Puddleduck said her son fell ill from .

Flu like symptoms. Felt rotten, Paul Robeson voice, bit of a temperature.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top