Join for free
Reply
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
eccles
Senior Member
eccles is offline
South West
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,790
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
10-09-2019, 08:10 AM
11

Re: Strictly Come Dancing - again

I never know any of the so-called celebs, it's the same every year but at least I knew Aneka Rice and that woman from Corrie this time. It seemed endless on Saturday, and if you removed all the fillers and interviews and other stuff there must have been about 30 minutes of actual dance, if that. Who is that weird Italian American woman with the dyed hair and plastered make up? Is she/he a transvestite or what?

I think I could easily stop watching but me and my neighbour have now got this ritual going where we go to each other's homes and have something to eat while watching, alternate weeks. I'm too weak to put an end to it now!
Reply With Quote
Longdogs's Avatar
Longdogs
Chatterbox
Longdogs is offline
England
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 33,658
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
10-09-2019, 09:55 AM
12

Re: Strictly Come Dancing - again

Originally Posted by eccles ->
I never know any of the so-called celebs, it's the same every year but at least I knew Aneka Rice and that woman from Corrie this time. It seemed endless on Saturday, and if you removed all the fillers and interviews and other stuff there must have been about 30 minutes of actual dance, if that. Who is that weird Italian American woman with the dyed hair and plastered make up? Is she/he a transvestite or what?

I think I could easily stop watching but me and my neighbour have now got this ritual going where we go to each other's homes and have something to eat while watching, alternate weeks. I'm too weak to put an end to it now!
Yes he is Eccles, well, a drag artist but same thing at the end of the day. Unfortunately it is going the same way as Big Brother.
Reply With Quote
Artangel's Avatar
Artangel
Chatterbox
Artangel is offline
UK
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 15,550
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
10-09-2019, 10:35 AM
13

Re: Strictly Come Dancing - again

I recorded this but havenít watched it yet.
I see Kevin Clifton is complaining and feels that he was given the oldest and tallest contestant Anneka Rice on purpose!
He thinks having 60 year old, Anneka as his partner will thwart his chances of winning the competition for a second year running!
Nice bloke....
Reply With Quote
Mups's Avatar
Mups
Chatterbox
Mups is offline
Northamptonshire
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 38,988
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
10-09-2019, 10:48 AM
14

Re: Strictly Come Dancing - again

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Yes he is Eccles, well, a drag artist but same thing at the end of the day. Unfortunately it is going the same way as Big Brother.

Really? I didn't know that, dongle.

It's a shame this once very popular show, is going down that route.
Like others have said, if it does change to same sex dancers, I will not be watching anymore. I think they will be making a huge mistake and lose a lot of viewers.

Same happened in Paul O'Grady's blind date prog.
There are more same sex couples on there now, than heterosexual couples.
It's not for me I'm afraid.
Reply With Quote
Judd's Avatar
Judd
Chatterbox
Judd is offline
West Riding of Yorkshire
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 9,431
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
10-09-2019, 10:54 AM
15

Re: Strictly Come Dancing - again

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Really? I didn't know that, dongle.

It's a shame this once very popular show, is going down that route.
Like others have said, if it does change to same sex dancers, I will not be watching anymore. I think they will be making a huge mistake and lose a lot of viewers.

Same happened in Paul O'Grady's blind date prog.
There are more same sex couples on there now, than heterosexual couples.
It's not for me I'm afraid.
I can't understand why you're watching it in the first place.
Reply With Quote
Mups's Avatar
Mups
Chatterbox
Mups is offline
Northamptonshire
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 38,988
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
10-09-2019, 10:57 AM
16

Re: Strictly Come Dancing - again

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I can't understand why you're watching it in the first place.

Oh stop it Mr. Grumpy.

You like your children's programmes like Star Trek and Dr. Who, so you haven't really go a leg to stand on, have you.
Reply With Quote
Judd's Avatar
Judd
Chatterbox
Judd is offline
West Riding of Yorkshire
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 9,431
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
10-09-2019, 11:20 AM
17

Re: Strictly Come Dancing - again

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Oh stop it Mr. Grumpy.

You like your children's programmes like Star Trek and Dr. Who, so you haven't really go a leg to stand on, have you.
Not Dr. Who these days - the storylines are rubbish.
Reply With Quote
Mups's Avatar
Mups
Chatterbox
Mups is offline
Northamptonshire
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 38,988
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
10-09-2019, 11:36 AM
18

Re: Strictly Come Dancing - again

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Not Dr. Who these days - the storylines are rubbish.

I can imagine you in your short trousers, sucking a lollipop and getting all excited when the music starts. Bless.
Reply With Quote
Longdogs's Avatar
Longdogs
Chatterbox
Longdogs is offline
England
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 33,658
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
10-09-2019, 01:45 PM
19

Re: Strictly Come Dancing - again

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I can imagine you in your short trousers, sucking a lollipop and getting all excited when the music starts. Bless.
Don't forget hiding behind the sofa when the Cyber men appear.
Reply With Quote
Longdogs's Avatar
Longdogs
Chatterbox
Longdogs is offline
England
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 33,658
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
10-09-2019, 01:48 PM
20

Re: Strictly Come Dancing - again

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Really? I didn't know that, dongle.
https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2...tly-drag-race/
Reply With Quote
Reply
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Thread Tools


© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top

Powered by vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.