Join for free
Page 5 of 18 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2019, 11:13 AM

Re: Rugby World Cup...

Cymru Am Byth.
pathfinder
scotland
pathfinder is male  pathfinder has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2019, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
An excellent game today between Japan and Scotland with Japan being worthy winners. Can't say I feel sorry for Scotland what with their recent whining about they and Japan being given two points if the game was cancelled on account of the typhoon and they (the Scots) being turfed out of the World Cup. Many lives lost during the typhoon and all they were bothered about was the match. They lost and are out in any case. Good.
There is no nation more arrogant than the English or so quick to look for any excuse when it comes to any sport and the worst behave football supporters;
And then there's the hand of god incident with Maradona even
though it would have made no difference score wise you lot still bubble about it years later;
But I wish you all the best on your way home after you get stuffed; COME ON WALES the real home of rugby
scot37
Aberdeenshire
scot37 is male  scot37 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2019, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by pathfinder ->
There is no nation more arrogant than the English or so quick to look for any excuse when it comes to any sport and the worst behave football supporters;
though it would have made no difference score wise you lot still bubble about it years later;
But I wish you all the best on your way home after you get stuffed; COME ON WALES the real home of rugby
As a Scot I find your post embarrassing Pathfinder. I think the title of worst football fans belongs to Bulgaria who England saw off recently. By the way I found Judd's post was unfair. I think Scotland only wanted to be knocked out of the competition on the field and not a decision made behind the scene.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2019, 04:39 PM

South Africa beat Japan today
pathfinder
scotland
pathfinder is male  pathfinder has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2019, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by scot37 ->
As a Scot I find your post embarrassing Pathfinder. I think the title of worst football fans belongs to Bulgaria who England saw off recently. By the way I found Judd's post was unfair. I think Scotland only wanted to be knocked out of the competition on the field and not a decision made behind the scene.
constructive argument fine
constructive criticism ok
snide digs I return the compliment
I have been with the Tartan Army when we got beat and when we won and after the game it was party time either way
England they just want to cause destruction
Saw it first hand in Spain now that was embarrassing
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2019, 09:48 PM

There's always one that has the bad grapes syndrome grow up for Christ sake and see the Dr about the piles problem.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2019, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
South Africa beat Japan today
The springboks found a way to beat a really good Japanese side
that up to that point were carrying all before them!
They did it by consistantly beating Japan to the punch and by
truly ferocious tackling!
The SA scrum half was outstanding and the whole teambwas truly
a team!
In the wales v france game the welsh showed their gritty never
say die character to come back and win by just one point from a
seemingly impossible position!
A really enthralling match, especially as it was france they beatl
The semis and the final should be great games??
Regards Donkeyman!
pathfinder
scotland

22-10-2019, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by basser ->
There's always one that has the bad grapes syndrome grow up for Christ sake and see the Dr about the piles problem.
Piles bit of an bum bandit; I don't have a problem the Dr checked my Prostate and said I was A ok no mention of piles so sorry to disappoint but I don't like bad grapes I don't know what supermarket you go to but I prefer fresh grapes
but thanks for the offer
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2019, 06:36 AM

Just to add to the arrogance,have a look at previous world cup winners,England are the only northern hemispheres name on the cup I believe,come Nov 2nd it'll still be so,maybe double winners at that.
pathfinder
scotland

23-10-2019, 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by caricature ->
Just to add to the arrogance,have a look at previous world cup winners,England are the only northern hemispheres name on the cup I believe,come Nov 2nd it'll still be so,maybe double winners at that.
WOW

Page 5 of 18 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top