Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
pauline3
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2019, 03:48 PM

A Toy.

Did you ever sleep with one as a child?

Or maybe you slept with something else.

My son used to take a quilt to bed with him..he twiddled the end of it..until he fell asleep.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2019, 04:13 PM

Re: A Toy.

Stuffed dog toy, looked a bit like Westie but a golden brown colour..
Besoeker
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2019, 04:15 PM

Long time ago but I seem to recall that I had a Teddy bear with one eye missing.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2019, 04:48 PM

Dare I mention it, I had a stuffed Golliwog which I loved and kept on my bed. I couldn't sleep without it and I wouldn't go anywhere without it. It had really long arms and legs and was almost as tall as me at 5/6 years old. It was still there on my bed when I was 13/14 and it was only when the family had a new puppy and it spied my favourite ragdoll to be it's new teething object, that it sadly had to be consigned to the bin.

I really loved that doll.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2019, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
Long time ago but I seem to recall that I had a Teddy bear with one eye missing.

Hah. He lives with me now, Besoeker.
Dear little chap, too.
pauline3
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2019, 04:55 PM

I can't remember taking any doll to bed with me.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2019, 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Dare I mention it, I had a stuffed Golliwog which I loved and kept on my bed. I couldn't sleep without it and I wouldn't go anywhere without it. It had really long arms and legs and was almost as tall as me at 5/6 years old. It was still there on my bed when I was 13/14 and it was only when the family had a new puppy and it spied my favourite ragdoll to be it's new teething object, that it sadly had to be consigned to the bin.

I had a Golly too, Shroppy. I can picture him now with his striped trousers, and hair standing up on end.

I also had a tiger with half his stuffing missing, but I loved him anyway and always slept with him.
pauline3
Hampshire UK

24-10-2019, 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->

What a lovely story,SG.
Floydy
Chatterbox
East Yorkshire
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2019, 05:20 PM

I used to stuff my bed with 500 Lego bricks. Good back massage.
It's a toy innit?
pauline3
Hampshire UK

24-10-2019, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I used to stuff my bed with 500 Lego bricks. Good back massage.
It's a toy innit?

I was thinking a "sledgehammer "!!!!.....
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top