Join for free
Page 11 of 17 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 03:18 PM

Re: Drumming up racial fear and hatred

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
I listened to boris speaking in the HoC, you are quite right, you have enough bother with your own people when it comes to disregard for human life and disrespect for women. Take for instance what he said about jo cox.
Jo Cox was a politician herself so she's fair game. Reading between the lines, I think what Boris meant was that feelings are running very high due to all the dirty tricks carried out by the remain camp. This could turn nasty. I'm sure there are already a few nut cases out there that see people like Miller and Swinson as legitimate targets.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Jo Cox was a politician herself so she's fair game. Reading between the lines, I think what Boris meant was that feelings are running very high due to all the dirty tricks carried out by the remain camp. This could turn nasty. I'm sure there are already a few nut cases out there that see people like Miller and Swinson as legitimate targets.
You may be right there. You think there are nut cases too who want to take out boris and farage? Or are remainers cut from different wood?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 08:45 PM

You may be right there. You think there are nut cases too who want to take out boris and farage? Or are remainers cut from different wood?
Absolutely Solasch, I've never seen Britain so split in my lifetime and some people have taken it to extremes on both sides....
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
We need controlled immigration if we had that we could invite more asylum cases. At the moment we have open doors to white economic migrants, and black faces have to apply and pay to come here. Equality is all I want. I am shocked you don't TBH annie I imagined you would be very keen on equality.
Not true .
It’s nothing to do with the colour of people’s skins .
I don’t want a bunch of Romanian gipsies ( who are usually white ) on the streets because many are wheedling beggars thieves and pickpockets .
They bring nothing whatsoever to our country .

In what circumstances do ‘black faces have to apply and pay “
to come here ,all legal migrants have to apply .
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 09:27 PM

The level of hysteria in the remain camp is probably ten
times higher than the leavers juding by our TVs and even on
this forum, and so l think the likelyhood of violence is more
likely that side of the house? If l can put it that way?
Just look how franticly they are searching for anything they
can use to prevent exit? Every day a new lawyer or QC is
on TV, on ALL channells now, even Algerzeera! with the same
narrative? How did they manage THAT???
Some of them are so clever they forget what they have just
said and then contradict themselves!! We cannot now let this
POS run things any longer!!

Regards Donkeyman!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
The level of hysteria in the remain camp is probably ten
times higher than the leavers juding by our TVs and even on
this forum, and so l think the likelyhood of violence is more
likely that side of the house? If l can put it that way?
Just look how franticly they are searching for anything they
can use to prevent exit? Every day a new lawyer or QC is
on TV, on ALL channells now, even Algerzeera! with the same
narrative? How did they manage THAT???
Some of them are so clever they forget what they have just
said and then contradict themselves!! We cannot now let this
POS run things any longer!!

Regards Donkeyman!

The way you put it, the remain camp has been using procedures of parliament and courts to get their way, whereas leave campers have gone as far as to kill jo cox? Not really comparable methods, don't you think?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 09:52 PM

The way you put it, the remain camp has been using procedures of parliament and courts to get their way, whereas leave campers have gone as far as to kill jo cox? Not really comparable methods, don't you think?
Some mentally deranged gardener killed Jo Cox Solasch, probably a remainer trying to tarnish the brexiteers....The things some people will do to get their own way.....Speaking of which.....How are things in Brussels these days?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 10:38 PM

The guy who killed Jo Cox had far right views. He thought liberals were root of all evil. He collected Nazi memorabilia. Asked for his name in court he said "my name is death to all traitors and freedom for Britain". It's not a subject to make flippant comments about. Perhaps time to stick to the topic?
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 10:54 PM

Once again Solly,you use half truths and obfuscution to try
to bend fact, l think you must be a lawyer in real life?
The man who did that was found to be mentaly sick!!
Donkeyman!
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom

27-09-2019, 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
The guy who killed Jo Cox had far right views. He thought liberals were root of all evil. He collected Nazi memorabilia. Asked for his name in court he said "my name is death to all traitors and freedom for Britain". It's not a subject to make flippant comments about. Perhaps time to stick to the topic?
The original remainer Solly brought it up AnnieS and the fact
remains that the man was mentally ill! But maybe it bdoes'nt
suit your narrative??

Regards Donkeyman!

Page 11 of 17 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top