Join for free
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2019, 04:20 PM

Documentaries.

I often watch some over and over.

I have watched Aileen Wuornos,the serial killer,x3.

Trying to get my head around,why she killed those men.

She had a dreadful childhood...I wonder what happened to the son that she had...who was adopted...

I wonder if he will be spared the knowledge of who his true biological mother was...

I think she was 44 when she was lethally injected...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2019, 04:52 PM

Re: Documentaries.

I had to google that name, as I'd never heard of her.
Seems it was in America, 30-odd years ago.
Is that the one?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2019, 05:10 PM

She was executed on October 9th two thousand and two...she was 46yrs of age,executed by lethal injection.

She was betrayed,by all of those that should have loved her...quite a few made money,by movie,tv,deals...according to the interviewer that covered her story.

I think she took the truth to the grave with her.
She changed her story on a few occasions ...

I'm not making any allowances for her...she chose the path she travelled down.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2019, 07:43 PM

Something odd about the tale given her "occupation".
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

13-11-2019, 08:05 PM

She started at the age of nine..not prostitution...other things,for money and cigarettes.so sad..

She was living rough for a while...in the snow..with one blanket and a pillow,in a car I believe....her feet were blue...and the palms of her hands round the edges were a bright red...due to frostbite,she believed...she slept rough on a common as well...

I can't comprehend the life she must have led...

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top