Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 10:51 AM

Are You A Big Fan Of The WAGs?

WAGs an acronym of wives and girlfriends of Premier footballers.

Coleen Rooney and pregnant Rebekah Vardy, are at war and their very public spat has overtaken the main headlines in newspapers.

Turkey is bombing Syria, Brexit is hanging on by a thread and the climate change protesters are going ‘Hong Kong’ style at London City Airport. Yet this spat has overridden these serious issues to make some of the newspapers main headline. It’s even been mentioned on the main television news!

Coleen Rooney is accusing Rebekah Vardy of leaking ‘fake’ news that Coleen has planted on Instagram, to the Sun newspaper.
Other WAGs have come out to side with either one of the two.

Honestly, how did it come to this, that this sort of trivia about two airheads, can make headline news?

Maybe, you like WAGs and are interested in them?
Or, do you think they are a waste of space?
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 11:22 AM

Re: Are You A Big Fan Of The WAGs?

I have just one thing to say about this 'war' between the two Wags.

MEEEOW!!!!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by big ben ->

MEEEOW!!!!
Which of the two, are you supporting? ben.
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 11:36 AM

I,m supporting neither. If they want to air their dirty linen in public then they must expect cattiness. Again I say MEOOOEW!!!.
Anyway there are far more interesting and important things in life to talk about than two people squabbling with each other.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 11:49 AM

I blame ITVBe.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
WAGs an acronym of wives and girlfriends of Premier footballers.

Coleen Rooney and Rebekah Vardy, are at war and their very public spat has overtaken the main headlines in newspaper.

Turkey is bombing Syria, Brexit is hanging on by a thread and the climate change protesters are going ‘Hong Kong’ style at London City Airport. Yet this spat has overridden these serious issues to make some of the newspapers main headline. It’s even been mentioned on the main television news!

Coleen Rooney is accusing Rebekah Vardy of leakin the fake news that Coleen has planted on Instagram to the Sun newspapers.
Other WAGs have come out to side with either one of the two.

Honestly, how did it come to this, that this sort of trivia about two airheads, can make headline news?

Gossip sells. The more bitchy, the better.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 11:59 AM

Rebekah Vardy was in I'm A Celeb back in 2017 but I don't remember much about her, except that she was soon out. Apparently, she had a "troubled" childhood made worse by sleeping with Peter Andre.

Coleen Rooney has done well for a schoolgirl who looked like this:

As far as the 'war' is concerned, I ain't bovvered cos they ain't werfit .....
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by big ben ->

MEEEOW!!!!
That is insulting to cats ! Cats have more intelligence in their whisker ends than those stupid Wags are ever likely to see.

No, I am not a fan, most of them are only there for the money - which makes them little better than prostitutes.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->

Waste of space - absolutely.
big ben
United Kingdom

10-10-2019, 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
That is insulting to cats ! Cats have more intelligence in their whisker ends than those stupid Wags are ever likely to see.

No, I am not a fan, most of them are only there for the money - which makes them little better than prostitutes.
Apologies to all cats.
They are there because they love the money the man in their life is worth. If I were to win the Euro Millions I,d have every dolly bird there is after me even though I am the ugliest thing you ever saw on two legs.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top