Join for free
Page 3 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 07:00 PM

Re: What is it is back !!!

Doesn't it become Basser's go now Realspeed??
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 07:06 PM

Rhian darling, sweetie pie- lollypop

I was going to do it alone.

If you want someone else ( Basser) to have a go if he wants to, then I won't post my next one just yet. So now over to basser

It does take a bit of time to set something up. to give some idea. or at least how i do it.

1 find something to photograph people will recognise (not that easy suprisingly enough)
1a get subject at right angle to photograph
2 get a macro lens on a camera
3 set up camera on a tripod (as in other thread)
4 arrange correct distance to subject
5 provide suitable lighting on the subject
6 check camera settings
7 get subject into sharp focus (depth of field)
8 go into editing suit and crop down just a section
9 transfer full photo and crop into program to transfer onto here
10 then let members guess and say sorry wrong or correct as the case may be.

For me it gives me practise on macro? photography,and it is enjoyable.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Doesn't it become Basser's go now Realspeed??
I think the thread would die on its arse if everyone had to take a close-up of something? Either that or trail the internet looking for something suitable which most folk (me included) couldn't be bothered with.

If RS wants to combine his hobby of close-up photography and posting his images on this thread, I think he should do so.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 07:42 PM

Ah this happened last time which is why I stopped doing it, not wanting to cause conflict between members. This is why that post was a test to get different opinions.

it was worth a go anyway, it was for a bit of fun from the usual puzzle /quiz we have on here

By the way Judd all the items last time were in my home not on the internet
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 08:01 PM

Ooh ooh!
Then definitely carry on Realspeed,
twinkly eyes, sherbet dip!
Tezza
Kent
Tezza is male  Tezza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 08:11 PM

I tend to agree with Judd. It needs a fair amount of skill to do this thing properly and R/S has proved that in the past many times. Should anybody else wish to have a go fair enough but I’m happy for things to remain as they are. 👍
Cherie B
Oxfordshire
Cherie B is female  Cherie B has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 09:11 PM

Well done to basser for getting it right..................and thanks to realspeed for all the hard work in producing the picture, as he says it does make a change from the usual games/quizzes.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

11-10-2019, 09:19 PM

Ok then one more go
What is it??? not as you would usually look at it

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Ah this happened last time which is why I stopped doing it, not wanting to cause conflict between members. This is why that post was a test to get different opinions.

it was worth a go anyway, it was for a bit of fun from the usual puzzle /quiz we have on here

By the way Judd all the items last time were in my home not on the internet
Yes, I'm aware of that RS. I meant that most of us not skilled in close-up photography would have to fall back on the internet for examples.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

11-10-2019, 09:22 PM

A stapler?

Page 3 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top