Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2019, 11:50 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday!

Good Morning Everyone from Foxy's World.......

Great morning for a run out in the country so I danced around an eight miler...It turned out to be one of the best runs of the year. Not a particularly fast time, but strong to the end. Could have done another couple of miles....Must be the course of vit 'B' complex I've been taking.....The Iron tablets were crap....

The sun is streaming through the window now and the Holly tree is looking worried....It's pruning time.....
The family are coming round for tea....Again!....so Maddie the cat will probably 'Do One' she hates all the noise and excitement....Can't say I'm a fan... Nice to see em' though...
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2019, 11:56 AM

Morning peeps!
Watched rugby in my jimjams
Is it very wrong of me to wear Christmas pyjamas in October?
Now getting ready for a swim
Catch y'all later when I'll be making a Sunday roast for 2

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190918_215025.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	10892  
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2019, 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Good Morning Everyone from Foxy's World.......

Great morning for a run out in the country so I danced around an eight miler...It turned out to be one of the best runs of the year. Not a particularly fast time, but strong to the end. Could have done another couple of miles....Must be the course of vit 'B' complex I've been taking.....The Iron tablets were crap....

The sun is streaming through the window now and the Holly tree is looking worried....It's pruning time.....
The family are coming round for tea....Again!....so Maddie the cat will probably 'Do One' she hates all the noise and excitement....Can't say I'm a fan... Nice to see em' though...

You didn't fancy the Yorkshire Marathon today then, Foxy??
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2019, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
You didn't fancy the Yorkshire Marathon today then, Foxy??
I would have loved to have competed in the Yorkshire Marathon Tabby, unfortunately my marathon days are over....
It was just coming in when I was just going out....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top