Join for free
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2019, 04:26 PM

Re: Wills & Harry Family Feud

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Step brothers often don't get along with eachother.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2019, 04:30 PM

I am totally not interested in what they do or think but what does interest me is how they can get a newspaper to remove a story because it might embarrass them in some way. Not an option available to the rest of the population.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2019, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I am totally not interested in what they do or think but what does interest me is how they can get a newspaper to remove a story because it might embarrass them in some way. Not an option available to the rest of the population.
That's what I thought. Different rules for them
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2019, 04:36 PM

I've seen clips on the news about the BBC interview they've done and Harry is really coming across as a first-rate wimp; a fanny of the highest order. Man up you childish t!t! I thought you'd been in the army! You DRIP.

If they don't like it, they should be able to 'opt out'. Live a normal life instead. But why don't they do that one asks?....
Money! Fame! Attention! Luxury!
It's an easy life being a Royal, don't listen to what harry hewitt says.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

21-10-2019, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I've seen clips on the news about the BBC interview they've done and Harry is really coming across as a first-rate wimp; a fanny of the highest order. Man up you childish t!t! I thought you'd been in the army! You DRIP.

If they don't like it, they should be able to 'opt out'. Live a normal life instead. But why don't they do that one asks?....
Money! Fame! Attention! Luxury!
It's an easy life being a Royal, don't listen to what harry hewitt says.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2019, 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Because they are in the public eye and I m nosey!

I don't know you personally but I m interested in your life and following the things you do such as your up coming us trip.

I didn't know Diana personally but I enjoyed her, I wonder if it's more a woman thing? Obviously not all women but a lot of females I know are interested in people in the public eye.
Yeah it's a woman's thing isn't it? Gossiping? Unless of course we are now meant to be equal and all enjoy this kind of Loose Women-style rubbish.

I watch programmes about 'celebrities' but only those who rock my boat and are interviewed about their craft, their work. I am not interested in the slightest about two wag-bags fighting or the number of diamonds on Kim Kardashian's rather adequate bum bag.

We have to be involved in some kind of conversation, otherwise life would basically be a very boring place. I try to make mine as lively and as cutting as possible. It's more interesting that way. Otherwise we'd all be rattling on about tomato plants and crochet patterns.
Hang on a minute....some do!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

21-10-2019, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
They are not step brothers .
I am not a royalist but that silly term is so wrong not to say incorrect .
It's William Windsor and Harry Hewitt isn't it?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2019, 04:43 PM

Hi

I much prefer tomato plants to celebrities.

Tomato plants are useful.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

21-10-2019, 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
It's William Windsor and Harry Hewitt isn't it?
I remember watching Hewitt on a 'celeb' sport programme. He was an excellent 'Diver'

The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2019, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
They are not step brothers .
I am not a royalist but that silly term is so wrong not to say incorrect .
There are very good reasons to believe otherwise.

Just as the case of the role of the Vatican in WW2 and Giovanni Pacelli aka Hitler's pope the truth will be very deeply buried and replaced by spin.

Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top