Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2012, 10:46 PM

Re: Disgust at cruelty

I too couldn't look at the link ...The law really is an ass in this country and it's about time it was bought up to date to fit the crimes against humans and animals there really is no discipline left in this country and no deterrents to crime...Put them away and throw away the key that's my opinion....
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2012, 11:29 PM

The thing is, and I'm not going off-topic here, there is a very strong theory that anyone being brutal to animals and are able to inflict cruelty without remorse could, and does in many documented cases, cause those sub-humans to dish out the same to children and adults.

It's a psychological thing of the perpetrator needing to "prove" that they are superior to all other beings.

Take the child pulling wings off butterflies, or microwaving a guinea pig, or children nailing kittens to doors, for fun - all documented. This shows a serious pre-disposition towards cruelty which is already there and will continue.

Many of past serial killers when assessed show that they had these tendencies as children. Ian Brady is one, the Bulger killers, Charles Manson and others of that ilk.

Sorry to go on, but these sort of folks' brains were wired wrong from birth (literally) and the same punishment should go to them as any other criminal who inflicts cruelty be it on human or animal.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2012, 12:42 PM

Oh no ...... I read this all through and thought he was going to be saved. It was not to be. In the video he is limping but still wagging his tail, bless him. I have read so many stories of animal cruelty, I shouldn't but I do, poor thing. My heart breaks for him and I would lynch those (swear words in here) owners!
RIP Floyd and run free at the bridge xxxx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2012, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
there is a very strong theory that anyone being brutal to animals and are able to inflict cruelty without remorse could, and does in many documented cases, cause those sub-humans to dish out the same to children and adults. It's a psychological thing of the perpetrator needing to "prove" that they are superior to all other beings.
Yes, the shame is that there are so many humans like this, humans are the only creatures on the planet who can and do deliberately inflict torture on their fellow humans. Animals kill, yes of course they do, for food or to protect their young, but they don't engage in cruelty and torture.
Lady Angler
Lancashire
Lady Angler is female  Lady Angler has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2012, 02:01 PM

Truly despicable people.How the poor mite must have suffered.......Heartbreaking.Hope they throw the book at them.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2012, 03:53 PM

I saw it on Dogsey although I rarely look at these kind of things anymore. I know I can do nothing about them and they fill me with despair
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2012, 10:51 PM

That is heartbreaking...that poor, poor dog

If I had my way, I'd throw the pair of them in a room and forget about them - Despicable, cruel people
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2012, 08:58 AM

I won't open the link either, it would only make my blood boil! Why, oh why won't something be done about these beings (can't even bring myself to call them human!)
White Raven
White Raven is female  White Raven has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2012, 10:58 AM

I was in tears after reading that.......We get some awful cases brought into the Dog Shelter where I work but this really takes the biscuit. Isn't there one of the Members on here that has these big beautiful Old English Sheepdogs? I'm sure I remember seeing it some place.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top