Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2019, 09:27 AM

Re: Good Morning Wednesday

Good morning everyone bright after another night of rain.

I am not feeling great I have a respiratory infection so won't be going to play with the toddler twins tomorrow.

I intend to have a long hot bath then do the ironing and I might make some savoury bread rolls with olives and sun-dried tomatoes, they are lovely with homemade soup.

Enjoy your day .
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2019, 09:39 AM

Good morning all bright and sunny here...

We are hoping to take our daughter and SIL out to lunch today, this will be the first time since his op he has been able to go out anywhere other than the hospital. Tomorrow we’ll take him for physio, then Friday we are taking him to the hospital at 8:00am for another MRI.

Enjoy your day everyone
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2019, 10:55 AM

Wet and miserable here today. I did suggest taking the petrol lawn mower in first its first service (1 yr old ) but Sue seems to think the lawn will need another cut. First of all more acorns to get up let alone oak leafs and twigs.
Yet another brilliant plan shot down.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2019, 11:03 AM

Good Morning from Foxy's Solitary World.......

Presented my car to the garage this morning for it's annual MOT and service and walked the couple of miles home in the rain. It's wasn't too bad really, the rain was gentle and it wasn't cold, so I dawdled down the streets examining each garden as I passed by.....

It's kinda nice really not having the car on the drive and having to wait in until the garage bloke phones to tell me the outcome...Mrs Fox has taken herself off to town on the early bus and Maddie and me are the only occupants of the house for a while.
Maddie is asleep in her basket as she was on nights last night, staggered in at first light and demolished a bowl of catfood.....She'll be out for hours.

The cul-de-sac is as quiet as the grave so I'll find a comfy chair rest my weary bruised body after yesterday's tumble and read a book I've been working on for the last couple of weeks....It's very hard going, and I'm not feeling the love.

My daughter reckons that she's 'Awake'... and wants me to wake up also, so she produced a book for me to read called 'Rise of the New World Order' (The culling of Man) by J. Micha-el Thomas Hays...And it's thick.....Boy is it thick.....I'd much prefer to dig in to one of my Peter James novels, but I said I'd read it and so I will...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2019, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Good morning everybody.

I'm off to the pictures today to see 'Judy' I've heard good reports about it so hope we enjoy it.

I'm going with friend Chris to a lunchtime showing so we take a picnic to eat in the cinema. I love our local Odeon - it has massive reclining leather seats & a foot rest that comes right up. There's a table that swings in front to put food/drinks on. You could lie down if you wanted to. So comfortable the last time we went Chris nodded off to sleep...

Have a good day all.
Let me know what you think to the film Carol, we're off to see it tomorrow....Enjoy...
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2019, 11:32 AM

It’s funny foxy..I read a book on adhesives....I couldn’t put it down....
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2019, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
It’s funny foxy..I read a book on adhesives....I couldn’t put it down....
Not being able to put it down obviously must have been the sticking point!
Katerina
United Kingdom
Katerina is female 

16-10-2019, 02:42 PM

A little late for good morning, so good day everyone.

I've had a lovely day so far. Flowers from my husband and then a friend who has just returned from the US where she has been for a month, gave me a beautiful glass paperweight which she had brought back - it is like a pumpkin (good with Hallowe'en approaching) in very heavy crackle glass in shades of bronze, gold, orange and a dark peacock blue.

Hope everyone is having a good day
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2019, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by Katerina ->
A little late for good morning, so good day everyone.

I've had a lovely day so far. Flowers from my husband and then a friend who has just returned from the US where she has been for a month, gave me a beautiful glass paperweight which she had brought back - it is like a pumpkin (good with Hallowe'en approaching) in very heavy crackle glass in shades of bronze, gold, orange and a dark peacock blue.

Hope everyone is having a good day
That paperweight sounds lovely, Katerina.
Katerina
United Kingdom
Katerina is female 

16-10-2019, 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
That paperweight sounds lovely, Katerina.
Thank you, it is - I have not seen anything quite like it here in the UK.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top