Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2019, 12:46 AM

Fabulift anyone?

I was just watching the shopping channel where they showed an amazing transformation of a lady with crows feet and wrinkles into someone with smooth, line-free skin. I was wondering whether anyone here has tried this miracle product.

When we were children my best friend and I were making predictions about future inventions. She said that by the time we grow old they will have cream that you put on your face and it's like you've had a face lift. If you watched the presentation you would believe that our prediction has now come true.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2019, 06:12 AM

Re: Fabulift anyone?

Yes I saw that on Facebook....wonder if it's true?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2019, 07:05 AM

Sounds great if a bit too good to be true .
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2019, 07:24 AM

Yes, apparently it does work, but it's only a temporary thing that lasts I think for a few hours.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 12:46 AM

Yes they said it would last about eight hours. But you can just reapply it. The stuff was amazingly cheap given the effects.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 12:49 AM

I think I'd be a bit scared to put anything like that on my skin.
What on earth can be in it?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

14-11-2019, 01:35 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I think I'd be a bit scared to put anything like that on my skin.
What on earth can be in it?
I was wondering that too Mups. Perhaps it's some sort of cement?! When you smile it cracks?!!! Plus when you stop using it does your skin recover from the constant change?

It makes me think of that film countess dracula. She'd wash in the blood of virgins and look suddenly young. Only it would keep wearing off and she'd look older and older each time....
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 08:50 AM

Hi

Simple chemical reaction, far safer than Botox.

A temporary fix.

It is just very expensive Pile Cream.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Simple chemical reaction, far safer than Botox.

A temporary fix.

It is just very expensive Pile Cream.
So all I need to buy is a tube of anusol and put it on my face?
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2019, 03:39 AM

Everyone I know and care about is aging right along with me, so I don't worry about such things.

Besides who notices the wrinkles if you are smiling and laughing?

When you leave someones company, do they remember what a good time they had with you or where the creases were on your face? I couldn't tell you where one single line or crease is on any of the 50+ women in my life.

Now if they want to research the issue with our collagen production as we age, I am all for it, but it will be for the next generations not ours.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top