Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 01:43 PM

Re: Harry and World problems

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I have not heard the 'banana' story yet. Mad, the whole bunch of 'em.
It was a bit mad, she was supposed to be making up food parcels for prostitutes ( that puzzled me to start with) then she screamed for a sharpie most insistent she was and proceeded to write on the bananas = you are loved, you are great. you are strong, we love you. I was wondering if I had been having a hard day having to have sex with people for money obviously not making enough money to buy food so needing food parcels, would I really want a banana with a positive message? would that really help me ?
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
It was a bit mad, she was supposed to be making up food parcels for prostitutes ( that puzzled me to start with) then she screamed for a sharpie most insistent she was and proceeded to write on the bananas = you are loved, you are great. you are strong, we love you. I was wondering if I had been having a hard day having to have sex with people for money obviously not making enough money to buy food so needing food parcels, would I really want a banana with a positive message? would that really help me ?
Depends??
Donkeyman!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Depends??
Donkeyman!
I guess just didn't seem the best way to help them to me.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Don't start me off on this one, Longdogs But I'm going to anyway....

Oh dear. Poor old ginge.
Which of his three dozen gold-plated ornate four-poster beds is he struggling to climb out of this morning?
Can he not get his head around all of the problems in the world that he personally needs to deal with, so that we can sleep at night safe in the knowledge that he, Meghan and their laboratory-doctored baby are looking after us?

Why oh why don't the Royal Family stay out of politics, conservation and all that simpering and sanctimonious drivel they come out with? Do your "job", which is looking nice and pretty in your expensive Armani suits and handbags travelling the world shaking hands in white gloves with the under priveledged whilst eating the best caviar and causing air pollution and diesel fumes from your Lear jets and Rolls Royce limousines.

The Royals are the greatest hypocrites this world is faced with. About time they were ousted and their palaces filled with the homeless (and open up the Sandringham and Balmoral estates for wildlife parks for endangered rhinos and orang-utans).

Well don't get up then, Harry. Save us your pathetic warbling. It's not as if you need to go to work anyway and EARN a living wage is it?

I can't argue with any of that Floydy.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 02:05 PM

The minefield was there 20yrs before his mother was, and
is still there now, and probably will still be there in another
20yrs?
It is a means to an end!!!
Regards Donkeyman!
Perhaps there have never been any mines there. I'm sure some dopey scapegoat would have tested the area even before Diana stepped foot there.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

28-09-2019, 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Thanks Julie. I do remember now. Another weird and wonderful event from them.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

28-09-2019, 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Is he actually digging up landmines? Or is it just a photo shoot?
I don’t want to be picky but the angle of that the pic is taken indicates to me that the photographer is standing in the minefield..
I'm sure it is just a photo shoot, a PR stunt. Why so many pictures of Harry on his own? Where is his wife? In some of them, you can see where the crowd has been held back whilst he walks along looking forlorn.

The Palace spin doctors need replacing pronto if they think we buy all this crap.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I'm sure it is just a photo shoot, a PR stunt. Why so many pictures of Harry on his own? Where is his wife? In some of them, you can see where the crowd has been held back whilst he walks along looking forlorn.

The Palace spin doctors need replacing pronto if they think we buy all this crap.
Harry was in Angola LD!
MM was in Joburg with Arch getting kissed by THE ARCH!

Regards Donkeyman!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

28-09-2019, 04:40 PM

Harry was in Angola LD!
MM was in Joburg with Arch getting kissed by THE ARCH!

Regards Donkeyman!
Ah, there's nothing like a bit of arch kissing donkeyman.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 10:37 PM

Is it me but Mrs Harry doesn’t seem to be able to carry that baby properly .
It always seems in a very awkward position .

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top