Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 01:42 PM

New Body anyone?

Something said in another thread just made me think - if you could be granted a nice new body, would you treat it any differently to the old one?

Have you respected your body, or abused it over the years?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 02:53 PM

Re: New Body anyone?

I'm quite happy with the one i have but I'd like to be able to eat everything so that's what I would change. I think more or less i have taken care of it. How about you Mups? You strike me as healthy-living.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 03:10 PM

I abused my body in my younger years but I made changes over the past 12 years . No point regretting it as I can't turn back time, mind you I did enjoy my time back then though so don't regret it really.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 03:13 PM

Given my time again, I don't think I'd have been a smoker, but new body, no thanks.
Gaz55
UK
Gaz55 is male  Gaz55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 03:21 PM

New body? Yes please!

As a teenager, did a newspaper round,morning and afternoon, before School,and after School, used to ride 5 miles to do that each morning and afternoon!

Did athletics at School,and played badminton 5 nights a week when I left School,plus 10 mile jog every Sunday morning at the local athletics club. A mile jog before going to work at 5am,and cycling 11 miles there and back each day.

Exercise is bad for you! All you do I wear out your joints and body faster!

Knackered heart and knees!

As I drive and see people jogging,i say to myself(them),it's not going to do you any good! :/
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 03:57 PM

Oh yes please would trade this old thing in straight away.
3 broken legs not bad for a fella with only 2.
1 broken arm, 1 fractured neck, 1 fractured skull, lungs that are running at 20% fev and a heart that is over worked and has left ventricular dysfunction.
Good job I was physically fit in my earlier years which put me in good stead for working around things.
Yes I would certainly trade this old bit of skin n bone in for a new model.
Also probably not so good looking as this one was,that would cut down a lot of wear n tear with the ladies..
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 03:59 PM

Yes, I would like a new body. I'll have the one I had when I was 18 please.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 04:05 PM

Heading "New Body anyone?"
Are we talking about our own body or getting a different partner with a younger body"

shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 04:27 PM

Like most women, had a size 10 body to be proud of at the age of 18. Have tried my hardest to stay slim as I've aged, mostly succeeded although in these modern times, a size 14/16 which is my size now, is deemed as 'Plus Size''. Oh well, nothing I can do about that. I would of course, love to be a size 10 again, but unfortunately, no longer have the flawless looks to go with it, so no point in wishing. Just happy to wake up every day.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 04:29 PM

I won't be greedy and ask for a whole new body, just a new back would be more than enough for me. I would then look after it with great care.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top