Join for free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 12:28 PM

Full frontal nudity on telly? Why not!

Not part of our regular viewing (cos it's a load of - well it's a load of something) but I wonder if any folk here have encountered "Naked Attraction" on channel 4 television.

Here's the Wiki description ---- . Naked Attraction is a British television dating game show, broadcast on Channel 4, in which a clothed person selects one contestant to date from six naked people, whose bodies and then faces are gradually revealed through successive rounds, from the feet up.

Once those six have been whittled down to two, the person deciding then appears nude to select one of them for a fully clothed date.

Yup! Stark boll*ck nekeed! Fellas showing their meat and two veg, laydeees often shown with hedgehogs in a most inappropriate place.

Google "naked attraction channel 4" to see details.

What struck me is how poorly equipped the men seem to be.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 12:33 PM

Re: Full frontal nudity on telly? Why not!

I have seen it a couple of times but to be honest, most of them were freaks. Now, the better programme (some years back on Sky) was Naked News, where the news reader would tell the current news of the day in a serious manner..... whilst stripping down to nothing. Remembering what was said was always difficult.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 12:34 PM

do you watch it with eyes closed
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
do you watch it with eyes closed
And the curtains?
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 12:35 PM

no ta
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 01:02 PM

Programs like that are for Sun readers …..
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 01:12 PM

Sounds much like the way most free to air commercial (I presume it is?) television is everywhere these days. Total crap.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 01:27 PM

Hi

Full Frontal Nude live from the House of Commons.

Boris ans Abbott naked.

Yuk
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 01:52 PM

I have seen it but haven't kept it on for more than a few minutes. That's about as much as I want to see. If going to it in the latter part of the programme, I can't help thinking how much better and more attractive the participants look with their clothes back on.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Not part of our regular viewing (cos it's a load of - well it's a load of something) but I wonder if any folk here have encountered "Naked Attraction" on channel 4 television.

Here's the Wiki description ---- . Naked Attraction is a British television dating game show, broadcast on Channel 4, in which a clothed person selects one contestant to date from six naked people, whose bodies and then faces are gradually revealed through successive rounds, from the feet up.

Once those six have been whittled down to two, the person deciding then appears nude to select one of them for a fully clothed date.

Yup! Stark boll*ck nekeed! Fellas showing their meat and two veg, laydeees often shown with hedgehogs in a most inappropriate place.

Google "naked attraction channel 4" to see details.

What struck me is how poorly equipped the men seem to be.

Another concern..why would you be eyeing up his meat n veg...or a hedgehog....maybe it turns you on,or maybe it could make a man feel less inadequate about his own,"tackle"after seeing how poorly equipped some of the men are... ""..

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top