Join for free
Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2020, 11:36 PM

Re: Katie Price, Eat Your Heart Out....

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Art - imagine if you were in still in the business, or your career was peaking in the 1990's/2000's. Wonder if you might ever have succumbed to placcie, or be tempted to?
Dexy, I would be too scared in case anything went wrong and l ended up looking worse!

Carol Vordeman’s excessive surgery/adjustments weren’t necessary. She has not tweaked anything, she has completely restructured and changed her face and body.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2020, 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Dexy, I would be too scared in case anything went wrong and l ended up looking worse!

Carol Vordeman’s excessive surgery/adjustments weren’t necessary. She has not tweaked anything, she has completely restructured and changed her face and body.
My guess is that they get carried away with it all. It probably starts off with a small alteration which is fine and can make a big difference to someone's looks but then they go too far and end up looking like an over inflated pumkin.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2020, 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->

I agree. Guess there's a certain type of "celeb" who feel that their youthful looks are fading and that the only way to get further work is to spend money on plastic and other enhancements.

In the case of Carol V, IMHO her strengths came from her communication and personality skills. It's not a common ability to talk naturally with a camera pointing at you and think on your feet and communicate with ease. CV can do it. For me (and this is entirely a personal opinion, obviously), the work she's had done on her face and body detract from her desirability as a TV presenter.

In the case of Price, her body is her sole saleable media asset.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2020, 10:19 PM

I agree. Guess there's a certain type of "celeb" who feel that their youthful looks are fading and that the only way to get further work is to spend money on plastic and other enhancements.

In the case of Carol V, IMHO her strengths came from her communication and personality skills. It's not a common ability to talk naturally with a camera pointing at you and think on your feet and communicate with ease. CV can do it. For me (and this is entirely a personal opinion, obviously), the work she's had done on her face and body detract from her desirability as a TV presenter.

I agree with that Dex.
She is a clever girl, and has even got her pilots licence.
She should have let herself age more gently IMO.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2020, 03:30 PM

Apparently Katie is training to be a paramedic..will be qualified in four yrs time...plus she was going to train to be a registered nurse..before the modelling came up....how true that is,I have no idea...
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2020, 08:36 AM

I couldn’t really care less about the two of them .
They don’t impact in anyway on my life .
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2020, 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I couldn’t really care less about the two of them .
They don’t impact in anyway on my life .
Nor me.
Perhaps they succumbed to the bitchyness in the industry?
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2020, 09:00 AM

I heard a rumour that she can disconnect all of the new bits, at bedtime, and stack them in her wardrobe.

Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2020, 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
I heard a rumour that she can disconnect all of the new bits, at bedtime, and stack them in her wardrobe.

Ted, l hope she’s not burgled!!
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2020, 11:49 AM

The Kardashian arse is repulsive and vorderman is up there with the arses.

Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top