Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2020, 09:16 AM

How woke are you?

https://www.quizony.com/how-woke-are-you/index.html

I am still asleep
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2020, 09:58 AM

Re: How woke are you?

Sorry Muddy, I can't stand that new trendy word it's nearly as annoying as "no-brainer".
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2020, 10:06 AM

Still asleep.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2020, 10:16 AM

Still asleep thankfully, woke me up when this nightmare is over.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2020, 11:01 AM

zźzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2020, 11:22 AM

I looked but can't understand the first questions.
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2020, 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Sorry Muddy, I can't stand that new trendy word it's nearly as annoying as "no-brainer".
I'm with Tessa on both words. While we're at it, chuck in that other horror...Gobsmacked!
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2020, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by John ->
I'm with Tessa on both words. While we're at it, chuck in that other horror...Gobsmacked!
WOKE and NOONE two new detestable words,

no offence intended
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2020, 02:54 PM

About a month ago I wasn't sue what woke meant. Gradually I have sussed out what it is, but I am not sure if I am supposed to be woke or not. Anyway I did the quiz (because I quite like wasting my time when I am not busy). The quiz defined me as :-

Have Your Eyes Open
You know that injustice and inequality exist in the world, and you don't agree with it. You're wise enough to choose your battles and smart enough not to let every little thing trigger or offend you. You're a realist and know that the world isn't perfect, but you also try to do your part to help.

I supose that means that at the moment I am awake which is re-assurring - but I am still not sure if I am woke or not.

Haven't a clue what NOONE means Bazzer, but if you find a quiz I'll have a go at it.
JeanMcP
Ireland
JeanMcP is female  JeanMcP has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2020, 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
About a month ago I wasn't sue what woke meant. Gradually I have sussed out what it is, but I am not sure if I am supposed to be woke or not. Anyway I did the quiz (because I quite like wasting my time when I am not busy). The quiz defined me as :-

Have Your Eyes Open
You know that injustice and inequality exist in the world, and you don't agree with it. You're wise enough to choose your battles and smart enough not to let every little thing trigger or offend you. You're a realist and know that the world isn't perfect, but you also try to do your part to help.

I supose that means that at the moment I am awake which is re-assurring - but I am still not sure if I am woke or not.

Haven't a clue what NOONE means Bazzer, but if you find a quiz I'll have a go at it.
Same result, eyes open

I too don't get "woke" but after doing that quiz I think it means jumping on the bandwagon of every percieved injustice

Life isn't fair, Im an adult, I understand that

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top