Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2020, 11:35 PM

It freaks me out

I have traveled the world and seen a great deal, but if there is one thing that freaks me out , it is facial piercing and or facial tattoos.

Every time I cross paths with someone who has piercings/facial tattoos I can't help but exclaim with a groan and cover my eyes.

I don't know what I'd do if I had a job which required me to converse with such people.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cute-Facial-Piercings-for-Girls-to-Stand-in-VOUGUE0731-1.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	13921   Click image for larger version

Name:	nose_6.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	13922   Click image for larger version

Name:	OIPKTB5DSBS.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	13923   Click image for larger version

Name:	face-tattoos-body-image-1461856051.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	13924  
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2020, 11:43 PM

Re: It freaks me out

I must say I am not keen on facial piercings either, Bakerman - nor facial tatoos come to that.
I can't say it freaks me out, but I just don't much care for them.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2020, 11:46 PM

Tongue piercings .... they're enough to make you shudder when you think of all the food and germs stuck around them.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2020, 11:46 PM

I nearly threw up recently.

In one the papers (probably the Mailonline) they showed a guy who had tattoos covering his face, even his eyeballs, had his nose shaved off, tongue halved up the centre. It's gross. I think he wanted to look like snake or something.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2020, 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Tongue piercings .... they're enough to make you shudder when you think of all the food and germs stuck around them.
Yuk!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2020, 11:50 PM

I remember a girl at work showing us her septic belly button piercing. A good way to lose your lunch....

My pet hate are those earrings that make your lobes wider so you have a big circle (hole) that you put rings in. Makes me think of dough left over from a cookie cutter.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2020, 11:54 PM

Just had a quick check online. This isn't the same one but it's equally gross ..

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/world...lls-mouth.html

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	eliink-instagram.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	13925  
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2020, 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->

Ooh yes, I couldn't have one of those for a million dollars.
And I wouldn't fancy kissing anyone with a tongue or lip piercing either.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

12-10-2020, 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
I nearly threw up recently.

In one the papers (probably the Mailonline) they showed a guy who had tattoos covering his face, even his eyeballs, had his nose shaved off, tongue halved up the centre. It's gross. I think he wanted to look like snake or something.

The people carrying out extreme work like that outght to be ashamed of what they will do to someone for money.
I have seen the eyeballs done before, it looks ugly and ridiculous, and quite alarming.
I shall never understand the mentality of anyone wanting this.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2020, 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Ooh yes, I couldn't have one of those for a million dollars.
And I wouldn't fancy kissing anyone with a tongue or lip piercing either.
Exactly ! I wouldn't care what else she looked like , the thought of kissing her turns my stomach. Yuck !

We have spend the last several millennia trying to become civilized, and in one generation those deranged people are taking us back to the tribal jungle.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top