Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2020, 09:24 AM

Good Morning Saturday.

Hi

A late start, visit to Cashpoint required.

Sabina was here early to do the cleaning and take us shopping.

The rest of the day will be taken up with resting and watching Final Practice and qualifying on the F1.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2020, 10:11 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday.

Good morning everyone wet and miserable here.

After a sleepless night I am busy making mince pies to take to my sons tomorrow, I am not happy with this batch of mincemeat and will be glad when it is used up . It is getting cold standing outside my sons house social distancing so I am hoping we can go for a walk or my visit will be short.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2020, 10:16 AM

Good morning Swimmy and all a horrible wet day here in the SW.

My daughter and family have just left to go to Devon for a week, the weather today and the week ahead doesn’t look good for them

No plans for us today other than keeping warm and dry.

Enjoy your day and stay safe...
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2020, 01:51 PM

Good afternoon everybody.

I woke up with terrible backache this morning so decided to stay in bed. I've had 2 lots of painkillers and just about able to function now - not that I plan on doing much!!

RE: The covid virus - I'm pleased to say Karen & family are all a bit better - especially Nim - he had his first cooked dinner last night. I am still in isolation for another week to make sure I haven't caught it & passed it on.

Amazon delivered me 'Spartacus' this morning. Might just settle down on the settle with a bar of chocolate & watch it with Tony.

Have a good day all.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top