Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2020, 12:06 PM

Re: Tanker

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
1) It sounds, from various news items, that we are about to use the available laws.

2) I just hope that terrorists will not spot the possibilities!
The problem is that the moment a person enters the UK and that includes our territorial waters even by an exceptional route and claims asylum everything changes.

At that point the claim for asylum takes top priority and any offences that might have been committed are considered during the assessment of the asylum claim and decisions reached regarding any charges.
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2020, 02:43 PM

I understand that the SBS were masked but broke the Rule of 6 someone will be fined no doubt.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	C94B92D9-3B40-4265-8177-47C9F0773224.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	14001  
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2020, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
I understand that the SBS were masked but broke the Rule of 6 someone will be fined no doubt.
Vlad, SBS means "Sink benefits seekers"
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2020, 03:59 PM

Vlad, SBS means "Sink benefits seekers"
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2020, 04:50 PM

I don't know the source of that report, but it's a bit of a joke, isn't it?

I'm surprised that they didn't complain about sub-machine guns breaking safety rules too!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2020, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
The root problem seems to be that everyone on the take wants to come here, to the UK, in preference to any other place.

There must be a reasonable explanation for that.
Yes, we have hade a succession of bollockless governments who care more about every other bugger than they do their own people.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2020, 09:23 PM

Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2021, 11:09 AM

The Telegraph, today, reports that the "Oil Tanker hijack suspects free to claim asylum as the CPS drops cases"

There we go.

Seven blokes hijack a Tanker and are, now, facing "no action" , the CPS says.

That leaves the 7 Nigerians free to claim asyylum, in the UK.

Two were charged, originally, with endangering ships at sea (tankers can blow up!), but, yesterday the CPS said that the cases were being discontinued.

Isn't our justice system great?

How will this discouage others from doing it all again?

JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2021, 02:16 PM

The Telegraph, today, reports that the "Oil Tanker hijack suspects free to claim asylum as the CPS drops cases"

There we go.

Seven blokes hijack a Tanker and are, now, facing "no action" , the CPS says.

That leaves the 7 Nigerians free to claim asyylum, in the UK.

Two were charged, originally, with endangering ships at sea (tankers can blow up!), but, yesterday the CPS said that the cases were being discontinued.

Isn't our justice system great?

How will this discouage others from doing it all again?

Perhaps I could be forgiven for believing that our justice system is primarily in place to support our enemies.

That leaves us on our own to protect ourselves.

Is that what it will come to? Civil war? The British people fighting our establishment?

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top