Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2014, 11:59 AM

Re: Brown window frames

I would love brown window frames, white plastic ones loose the sparkle after a while, just my opinion.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2014, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
I would love brown window frames, white plastic ones loose the sparkle after a while, just my opinion.
How are yeh Annie.
I used to have the windows brown at one time and they were nice, but I had to change the colour because I got browned off with them after a few years.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2014, 06:06 PM

If you don't wash your windows for a few years, the frame (and the glass) will go brown naturally.
fullofun
New Member!
warwickshire, england
fullofun is female 

12-05-2014, 07:00 PM

The EGM was called to define 'buy to rent' - business or not? Evidence by way of newspaper articles on tax issues was presented to meeting, stating that buying to rent is classed as 'business'. Three of 14 properties are already rented, so Covenant already broken and precedent created. Meeting decided Estate agents' attention must be drawn to Covenant, but this will not entirely stop 'buy to rent' - for instance what if an owner has to go abroad to work for, say, a year but wants to keep his property and rents it out for that period? Or, these days, not everyone uses an Estate Agent. The Covenant was drawn up 30 years ago by Council in Conveyance to builder (who went bankrupt on completion of development). So there we are - even though Covenant already broken - brown window frames for ever ? Ugh !

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top