Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2009, 11:01 PM

Hair colour

What was your natural hair colour....... and what is it now?
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2009, 11:02 PM

Re: Hair colour

Mine was chesnut as a child, now its two tone blond....thanks to the hairdresser!!!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2009, 11:54 PM

No change. Very dark brown then and very dark brown now. I got the non-greying gene from my Dads side of the family.
Vicki
Croydon, Surrey
Vicki is female 

03-09-2009, 07:52 AM

From what I can remember, it was a dark blonde (for that posh description read light brown).

It's been bottle blonde for over 30 years now, and I can't imagine myself with any other colour, although I do sometimes have brown and red lowlights put in

moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2009, 09:23 AM

I was blonde as a child but went the same as Vicki, but I called it mouse brown I have frequently coloured it throughout my life

I am now (not unsurprisingly) almost totally grey, I do colour it various shades of blonde but it always fades out to grey!

That reminds me, must add hair colour to shopping list!
angieh
Hampshire, UK
angieh is female  angieh has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2009, 01:57 PM

Like moetmum (like the champers tag!) I am "mouse". Born with jet black tight curls, went to ash blonde straight as a yard of pump water, then gradually turned "mouse". Have been all sorts of colours - love the adventure. Best was a deep dark shiny brown. Now I am back to mouse. Don't seem to be going grey, but my hair is in quite bad condition, going frizzy and thinning, so I shan't be doing anything adventurous to it for a while.
Yola
Yola is female  Yola has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2009, 02:03 PM

Naturally very dark brown but hasn't been that since I was about 13!! Had it black (and black n white) for a long time, then light auburn and now it's very broad blonde, red and dark brown stripes. I don't think I have any grey; like Eileen I've inherited my Dad's non-greying genes . . . but as I fully plan to grow old disgracefully with a multi-coloured head of hair I'll not be finding out any time soon
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2009, 02:33 PM

Mousey blond with a little hint of red (to go with pale skin)
Now - not so mousey blond, with occasional titian streaks, when the mood takes me
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2009, 07:20 PM

I was blonde for the first few years of my life, then gradually darkened to mousey brown. Started turning to pepper and salt in my fifties, now have golden brown lowlights added to my hair...
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2009, 07:21 PM

Its funny how people of our age seem to go blonde as they get older......

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top