Join for free
Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2012, 12:23 PM

Re: Hair Colour

I didnt say there was anything wrong with my skin colour lol Its just the picture has made it look paler than it actually is!!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2012, 08:11 PM

I think it's a great photo too Cassie, being another male.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2012, 07:28 PM

Well it looks OK to me too, wish I looked like that, but its the plumy bits that are not right, have you tried a dark Brown and not black. Sorry I am sounding rude now I dont mean to be, you have a lovely face.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2012, 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by Cassie ->
I didnt say there was anything wrong with my skin colour lol Its just the picture has made it look paler than it actually is!!
Cassie darlin' - is that something us blokes are ever going to notice and even if we did, would we care??? - answer to both questions is a very firm NO!!! - you look fine as you are.
Que Sera
Germany
Que Sera is female  Que Sera has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2012, 11:43 AM

I've only dyed my hair once and that was with Henna.
As a child I had Red/brown hair then it turned brown and from brown to blond, strangely enough now it's blond with grey underneath.
Falconer
Lancashire
Falconer is male  Falconer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2012, 06:27 AM

Mollie, my Sylv alway's had Jet-Black hair, (so 'Black' it had a 'Blue' sheen to it!), but she began to notice grey streak's in it...(actually, they weren't 'Grey', they were 'White'!...no such colour as 'Grey',)...so, a few year's ago, she decided to do what I suspect you're planning...she had it dyed 'BLONDE'......and she look's Absolutely Gorgeous!!!.

...(incidently, Mollie...my hair began to go white when I was 17, (it's a family trait), but what bug's me is that me eyebrow's don't bleddy match up!...;they're still bleddy BLACK!!!).

Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top