Join for free
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2012, 02:53 PM

Re: Hair Colour

I have never coloured my hair. Natural blonde hair, and when out and about in the sun (when it shines!) it bleaches my hair and it does look like I've had highlights put in-doesn't cost anything either!
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2012, 04:48 PM

Somewhere ive a photo of me at the end of the summer. I had coloured my hair mid brown absolutely months before and it never does the badger thing and leaves me with roots showing. However id been out in the sun up on the moor every day and the line that had never been noticed before that had the colour below it got baked in the sun and went a weird blondy odd colour and my crown part was dark brown sprinkled with grey!!! It looked dreadful but I saw no one so left it till I could get a good cut and sort the colour out...
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2012, 04:59 PM

I also used to have streaks when I was younger but I havent died it since I went totally grey.My colour was very dark brown being a Celt.
Jimmy
Lancashire
Jimmy is male  Jimmy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2012, 08:13 PM

I notice none of you women have mentioned blue rinses
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2012, 08:23 PM

Don't you have to be a bit posh to belong to the blue rinse brigade Jimmy? After a disasterous "blonde experiment" my hair went green once - does that count.
Jimmy
Lancashire
Jimmy is male  Jimmy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2012, 08:30 PM

There'a a girl who visits her mother in our street and she has bright green hair now, she is only about 30, and she has a different colour of hair every time I see her.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2012, 09:14 PM

I like different colours of hair, even green etc, but not for me at my age now.

I once put a colour on my hair - I forget what colour it was supposed to be - but it turned out that, in the light, it looked like a dark purple. Everybody liked it though!

Chippy is going to Photoshop a photo of me with what I have in mind, so I'll have to wait until that's done before I can reveal my plan. In any case, I want to see what I'll look like before taking the plunge.
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2012, 09:16 PM

Well, about 5 years ago I decided to have a radical change and went from brunette to blonde. No regrets, so far
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2012, 09:28 PM

Have the women's wigs gone out of fashion completely?, I remember back in the 70's my missus had two wigs of different styles, can't remember the colours though.
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2012, 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by jemflux ->
Have the women's wigs gone out of fashion completely?, I remember back in the 70's my missus had two wigs of different styles, can't remember the colours though.
I remember having two wigs back in the 70's. One was a short curly brown one and the other a blonde bob - sometimes felt very hot wearing them and itchy too

Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top