Join for free
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2012, 09:43 AM

WOW, What can one Say.

Royal Bank in Carnoustie left unlocked over weekend....

The front doors fell open, setting off the alarm, when a member of the public leaned on them
The Royal Bank of Scotland has launched an investigation after the main doors to one of its branches were left unlocked over a weekend.

The problem at the branch in Carnoustie near Dundee was only discovered when a member of the public leaned against them setting off the alarm.

The bank said the internal doors were locked.

A spokeswoman added that they were "pleased the alarm system worked as planned".

The member of the public is understood to have lent on the wooden front doors at the bank, pushing them open, as she waited for a bus.

Tayside Police were called to the scene when the alarm activated.

The Royal Bank of Scotland spokesman said: "We are investigating why these doors could have opened."
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2012, 09:54 AM

Re: WOW, What can one Say.

Oh dear the poor woman who leant against the doors must have got a shock
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2012, 10:21 AM

Wish I had been there then, Roxy! Lovely place Carnoustie! Bet a few red faces in that bank today!!

Thanks for sharing
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2012, 11:26 AM

Think the answer could be they werent locked.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2012, 05:30 PM

Somebody's head will roll for that.
Que Sera
Germany
Que Sera is female  Que Sera has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2012, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
Yes I think so too
Falconer
Lancashire
Falconer is male  Falconer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2012, 10:59 AM

DAMMIT!, that was supposed to be NEXT week-end!, what am I PAYING these people for?.........(oh, I just said that out loud, didn't I?).
Que Sera
Germany
Que Sera is female  Que Sera has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2012, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by Falconer ->
DAMMIT!, that was supposed to be NEXT week-end!, what am I PAYING these people for?.........(oh, I just said that out loud, didn't I?).
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2012, 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
Can I be the executioner, can I , can I, please let me be the executioner, Pulease!!!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top