Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2012, 05:16 AM

Happy Monday Folk.

CONVOY..........taken at Nene park near Peterborough. Yes folk, we had a marvellous day on the river yesterday. I would strongly recommend it. Eight of us and £140 for 8 hours of pleasure.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2012, 08:13 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Good morning to everyone..

Good to hear that you had a great day yesterday Alan, and perfect timing looking at the weather this morning...

Tescos for us shortly and then after coffee we'll be walking the dogs through the forest, before cooking salmon and roast veg for lunch..

Have a great day folks,

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2012, 09:05 AM

(Still can't remember where I took that photo)

Good Morning Alan, Barry and All Another gey grey and dreich start to the day. Heavy rain fell during the night!

Hope it stays dry for Loki's walkies today

That's brilliant that you had a good day on the river cruising, Alan. A day to remember, eh? Lovely photo as well of those swans and thanks for sharing.

Hope you get all your messages at Tesco's, Barry, and also enjoy walking thru' the forest with your dogs! Wish Loki could go with you! Our woods here are a disgrace! The local yobs use them as drinking dens and it is dangerous for dogs walking because of the glass bottles lying on the paths! Such a shame as we have loads of lovely woodlands around! The Renfrewshire Council should be ashamed of themselves for not having something done about it!

Enjoy a good day everyone.

Take care and stay safe
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2012, 09:06 AM

Good morning fellow members a dull showery day here so not going to get much done in the garden.

Think I will have a go at the kitchen cupboards a job I quite enjoy though it usually results in a long shopping list.

Enjoy your day everyone
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2012, 11:05 AM

Good morning everyone. The swans reminded me of the lines of the song - Seven swans'a'swimming -
That mountain looks like it is made of gold, Rosemary!
Dull but warm here, going to help with finishing the shed - unless it rains
Kitchen cupboards Meg! And you enjoy clearing and tidying them? Are you mad?
Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2012, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by Janela ->
Good morning everyone. The swans reminded me of the lines of the song - Seven swans'a'swimming -
That mountain looks like it is made of gold, Rosemary!
Dull but warm here, going to help with finishing the shed - unless it rains
Kitchen cupboards Meg! And you enjoy clearing and tidying them? Are you mad?
Have a good day all.
...yes Janela I have been told I am
Everything has to be in order and lined up and perish the thought that I should have an out of date spice lurking there
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2012, 12:00 PM

Good morning all, the weather is back to normal again, wet cold and miserable. I have a few things to do to keep me busy while the missus and three of her sisters chat away in the kitchen, they are all together having a laugh, the Addams Family., good job she can't see this.
Great photo's folks, enjoy the day..

This is Bray Head just outside Dublin, I used to take the missus out there on sundays when we were courting, God be with the days.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2012, 12:01 PM

Good morning everybody. Have been in Clacton for a few days to visit family. There's been a heat wave here for the last few days which has been a shock to the system!! Its been a long time since I was here in the summer time as I usually visit at Christmas. So its been strange to see the beach full of people and lots of water activities taking place. Completely different storty today though, cooler and cloudy, although the sun is trying to make an appearance.

Am just waiting for my nephew and his wife and baby to arrive as we are going out for lunch somewhere and am leaving at teatime for the long drive home into the cold and wet no doubt!

Glad you enjoyed your birthday yesterday Alan and pleased that you're on the mend Meg and also Mags.

Great photos again! Here's one of people sat on benches enjoying the view out to sea and my sister is sat on the right one waiting for me to join her for a milkshake

Enjoy the rest of the day folks
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2012, 02:45 PM

I had forgotten what a summers day looks like, and yes you are right its cold and wet here but we chose it. I went to Garstang last Thursday and wasnt really smitten with it, maybe because all my family have either died or moved on, think I shall stay here now.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2012, 03:44 PM

Great photos guys and I'm glad you are having a good time in Clacton Marian. I'm afraid I could never live in the north west of the country lovely though the scenery is as there is far too much rain for me. I don't know how you put up with it. I'm a southerner through and through but looking forward to moving away from London.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top