Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2012, 04:51 AM

Happy Thursday Folk.

Another shot taken on our boat trip. I stripped the apples off two of my trees yesterday and got four buckets full, most of which were given to my neighbours.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2012, 07:52 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Folk.

Morning Alan and all who visit later...

I'm doing a spot of gardening this morning, cooking chicken korma for lunch and then visiting friends with Mrs PM for coffee cake and chat this afternoon.

Enjoy your own day folks...

Barry
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2012, 08:10 AM

Good Morning All, Was away home to Mull for a while....sometimes you just need to go back. This is our Sea this Morning....it's whipping up a Storm for later today.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2012, 09:21 AM

Burns Monument Gardens, Alloway,Ayrshire.

Good Morning Everyone Stormy outside so far and much colder again. Hope it clears up later though as it did yesterday and the sun came out Loki enjoyed her walkies

Lovely photo Alan, love the reflection in the water.

That's a great photo as well, Roxy, very effective - I can feel that swell of the waves - good capture! Hope you had a lovely time when you were home. One place I would love to see is Mull!!

Hope you al enjoy a good day today.

Take care
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2012, 10:04 AM

Morning everyone
Turning out to be a nice autumn day today.
Coolish first thing but the sun is coming out, at work today so i wont see much of the day, hopefully go for a long walk this evening.
Enjoy your day whatever you have planned
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2012, 10:35 AM

Good morning all.
Sunny but cold here though promises to warm up later.
Have got a load of washing on, then cooking spag bol for lunch.
Three such different photos this morning! Thanks for showing them, I look forward to them.
Have a good day everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2012, 11:27 AM

Good morning fellow members a perfect autumn day here.

I have been to Waitrose, done the food shop and visited the garden centre to get some compost and bits for the garden.

Off to get my hair cut shortly then I hope to do some gardening .

Jem I hope your lovely lady is feeling better today...

Enjoy your day everyone .
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2012, 11:54 AM

Have never been to Mull, would like to go sometime.I went back last week to Garstang and it unsettled me but I have no-one there now so it was sort.... why did I come back thing.Going to look at Mull on here today.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2012, 01:11 PM

Good afternoon all, not a bad day today but it looks like rain, don't think I'll risk putting the washing out.. The wife's a lot better today thanks Meg, she's off shopping with the daughter, they do more looking than shopping, still if it keeps them happy. I'm sitting here again waiting for post, he was supposed to be here at 11am. and I can't get out until he comes, it's not even for me, the things I do to keep her happy.
Take good care of yourselves Folks.

Here's a nice Autumn scene.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2012, 02:18 PM

Hello folks lovely sunny day here with just a slight breeze to dry the washing.

Usual chores this morning then some pottering in the garden.

It's out granddaughter's 12th birthday today so we'll be going to see her for a birthday bash when she gets home from school this afternoon.

Enjoy your day!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top