Join for free
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2012, 04:53 AM

Have a Great Friday Folk.

This is the little train which chugs around our local park - Wicksteeds Park. It's a visit to the hospital this morning to have a small blemish on my face checked out. I'm pretty certain it's a mole but it's best to be sure.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2012, 07:16 AM

Re: Have a Great Friday Folk.

Good morning Alan and everyone who visits here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRjlZ8x2uQM

Wet, wet and even wetter this morning, we came back from our morning walked soaked to the skin yet Mother natures creatures seemed to be enjoying it as they were singing their heads off, even the cows were joining in, but then again they could have been complaining.

Plans for today are to relax and unwind after a hectic few days travel and visiting friends and relatives. Lunch at home followed by more relaxing in the afternoon.

I forgot to post this after our trip to France with our Grand Daughter, they looked out of this world.

I hope you get the diagnosis that you want Alan

Have a great day everyone and remember

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeWC5...eature=related
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2012, 08:40 AM

Good morning Alan, Bob and all who visit later on this bright and blustery autumn day..

Looks like I've got some sweeping up to do and some rescuing of plants after quite a wild and windy night... Chicken chop suey for lunch is on the cards before walking the dogs and relaxing with a book this afternoon..

Hope the examination goes well Alan.

Good to see you back Bob, hope that you had a good trip.

Enjoy your day folks.

Barry
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2012, 09:27 AM

Good Morning Everyone, Not sure what the Weather's going to do the Day....except it's Windy with it lol.
These are the Lovely Old Sea Stacks about 20 Miles along the Coast from us at Duncansby Head.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2012, 09:36 AM

(Wish I could remember where I took that photo - may have been Appin when I was there)

Good Morning Everyone Dull, dreich and windy so far. Yesterday was raining most of the day but managed to get Loki out in between the rain! It was and still is cold! Although I prefer it that way

Lovely photos folks

Enjoyed those links as always, Bob, thank you for sharing

Hope your visit to the hospital goes well and you get the result you want.

Enjoy your day everyone.

Take care
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2012, 10:15 AM

Good morning all, cool but bright again here.
Love the photos everyone and the links of Eddie AB, just brilliant...knocked spots off Elvis imho
Good luck at the hospital Alan.
Have a peaceful day everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2012, 10:56 AM

Good morning fellow members a lovely day here and I intend to spend a lot of my day in the garden tidying.

Alan I hope all goes well at the hospital.

The family are away this weekend and much as I love them all and enjoy seeing them I feel a sense of freedom and that my time is all mine with no baby sitting for once .

Lovely pictures everyone thank you..

Enjoy your day ...
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2012, 11:17 AM

Just got back from the hospital. The doc said he thought it is a wart and froze it saying that it should fall out in the next few weeks. If it doesn't he'll surgically remove it and have it tested. Fingers crossed.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2012, 12:42 PM

Good afternoon all. a mixed bag of weather here today, showers and sunshine. lovely pictures folks, wish I was handy with a camera. I'm glad you got that mole worry sorted Alan, I got two small ones on my back for so long now I couldn't do without them, since I was in my twenties, they just appeared and took up residence, my twin pals I call them.
Hope you have a good day Folks.

I think this is a nice picture from the collection I have stored over the years.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2012, 01:05 PM

Hello folks overcast but dry and warm here in the SW...

I feel out of this world this morning as I had a very restless night and didn't get to sleep until turned 5:00am - this is my third bad night this week Somehow I think I may be nodding off during the day

Good to see you back AB, hope you had an enjoyable break...

Alan, I'm pleased you had that mole sorted. I had a mole on my arm surgically removed two years ago as a keratin horn started growing from it. I had that and the whole mole removed with local anaesthetic. Mine was sent away for a biopsy and thankfully the results came back clear.

Enjoy your day everyone!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top