Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2012, 05:18 AM

Happy Sunday Everyone.

Feeding the ducks - at Skipton in Yorkshire. Another spell of nice weather is with us again, but a bit cool in the early morning and late evening - autumnal is the word I believe.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2012, 07:41 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Everyone.

Good morning all, raining here now and it doesn't look promising for the rest of the day, ah well roll on next Spring. Lovely photo Alan. I'm up early today because I'm off to an auction at 10am. a friend is calling for me, hope to pick up some bargains if not it'll be a day out anyway.
Enjoy the day folks.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2012, 08:10 AM

Good morning Alan, Jim and all who follow later.

Off to Derby today to watch our eldest (40) son doing his first competitive triathlon...OK he's left it a bit late in life to start, but it is for charity.. We are taking a picnic lunch of egg mayo sandwiches and strawberries and we are also to meet his latest flame apparently...should be an interesting day methinks...

Have a good day yourselves.

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2012, 08:27 AM

Glencoe

Morning All Horrid day up here Strong gusty wind and heavy rain so far and looks like it will be here all day! Loki will def not like that!

Lovely photos Alan and JF

That's great that your son is doing that and good luck to him, hope he wins. Hope you have a lovely picnic lunch.

Hope everyone will enjoy Sunday.

Take care and stay safe
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2012, 09:08 AM

Good Morning All, Dark and Cold here this Morning. Think we're in for a Soaking. The Laird went out the Kitchen Door earlier grumbling something about ******* Weather lol. At the the moment the Tractor is Bailing as fast as he can make it.
Nice Photos as always. Unusual one of Glencoe, I know that wee bridge so well, the road really narrows there for some reason.
Old Man of Hoy, the Sea Stack just off the Orkney Isle of Hoy.

hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2012, 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
Feeding the ducks - at Skipton in Yorkshire. Another spell of nice weather is with us again, but a bit cool in the early morning and late evening - autumnal is the word I believe.
love the word, love the time and love the pic.
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2012, 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by jemflux ->
Good morning all, raining here now and it doesn't look promising for the rest of the day, ah well roll on next Spring. Lovely photo Alan. I'm up early today because I'm off to an auction at 10am. a friend is calling for me, hope to pick up some bargains if not it'll be a day out anyway.
Enjoy the day folks.
beautiful pic
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2012, 09:20 AM

Good morning fellow members fine and bright at the moment so I am going to finish tidying the garden before the rain comes later . I have already been to the tip 5 miles away with a car load of rubbish from yesterdays gardening.

Barry good luck to your son.

Lovely pictures everyone...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2012, 11:06 AM

Good morning folks definitely the autumnal feel today, the sun is just beginning to break through the cloud covering here, so I think I'll start planting the winter pansies this afternoon.

Jem, I hope you have a good day at the auction.

Barry, good luck to your son!

Lovely photos again!

Enjoy your day all!
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2012, 11:27 AM

Good morning all. No sun here today and quite cold in the garden this morning..going to do more tidying up too Meg
Some beautiful piccies this morning folk, thank you.
Enjoy your auction Jimmy, and good luck to your son Barry (hope the girlfriend meets with your approval )
Hope everyone's day turns out well.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top