Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2012, 04:27 PM

woman jailed for abortion

This made me feel angry, sad and disgusted.

http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/woman-jail...-self-abortion
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2012, 04:36 PM

Re: woman jailed for abortion

I am generally in favour of abortion as long as it is done in the early stages of pregnancy but this story is disgusting and is tantamount to murder.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2012, 05:48 PM

A despicable act from a despicable woman. Why on earth would you allow yourself to become pregnant so many times knowing full well you did not want the babies.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2012, 06:01 PM

Despicable, that's the word for this person. I always have great admiration and respect for Women but this person is an insult to the name of Woman, what a horrible unforgivable act on a helpless child.
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2012, 06:27 PM

I can't think that such a mentally disturbed woman would show any warmth at all, so how come at least 2 men wanted to have sex with her and where were they in all this. She didn't impregnate herself did she?? 5 babies,2 aborted, 3 survived, 1 was put up for adoption but what happened to the other 2. hopefully they were adopted too. I'd say there were 3 mentally derranged people here not just 1.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2012, 06:39 PM

What a heartless, callous woman, what she did was unforgiveable
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2012, 06:45 PM

I can only agree with all of you, words sometimes just fail me....
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2012, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by hazel ->
I can't think that such a mentally disturbed woman would show any warmth at all, so how come at least 2 men wanted to have sex with her and where were they in all this. She didn't impregnate herself did she?? 5 babies,2 aborted, 3 survived, 1 was put up for adoption but what happened to the other 2. hopefully they were adopted too. I'd say there were 3 mentally derranged people here not just 1.
They found nothing wrong with the woman's mental state, that's what makes her so despicable.
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2012, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
They found nothing wrong with the woman's mental state, that's what makes her so despicable.
well if they found her normal then I hope I'm not. Are you normal if so could you do it, how the hell can they say she's normal??
mesco m
manchester

17-09-2012, 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by hazel ->
well if they found her normal then I hope I'm not. Are you normal if so could you do it, how the hell can they say she's normal??
I suppose they must have examined her to declare that she has no mental illness.

I agree with you though. I can't understand how any one who is normal would do such a terrible thing.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top