Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2012, 04:55 AM

Happy Tuesday Everyone.

Sandringham House. Stripped my Laxton Superb yesterday and got 5 buckets full. I guess this year is the best I've ever had for apples. Remember, they're only cordon trees.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2012, 07:12 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Everyone.

Good morning Alan and all who visit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umcEYz9LJm8

Dark, rainy and very windy,a typical December morning it is a pity it is only September. The Cows are restless the Rooks are very noisey yet the small feathered creatures are still in bed.

Plans for today are to catch up on correspondence as yesterday 'She who must be obeyed' wanted the Hallway and stairs decorated as she had made new curtains for behind the front door, and we have to do as we are told. Lunch is with friends at a local establishment followed by an afternoon of relaxing with a large Brandy and a book.

River!

What river?

Oh! That river

Lovely picture Alan, we have had a great harvest of Strawberry's, Tomatoes, lettuce and Cucumbers this year even when the main growers are having a bad year.

Have a great day everyone and are you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uCsvWgmjwg
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2012, 07:59 AM

Good morning Alan. AB and all who follow here today.
A lovely morning here, baby Hannah is fed and dressed and waiting to play with the stacking monsters so I better not keep her waiting .

Enjoy your day everyone.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2012, 08:48 AM

Good morning all forumeers from a bright start here in Sherwood..

Plans for today are for more cleaning of paintwork ready for painting, cooking salmon and roast veg for lunch and then a visit to friends this afternoon.

Nice picture of Sandringham, one of our favourite places, and well done with the apples Alan, mine have been a disaster this year like the plums, and not a solitary Bramley this year..

Lovely pictures of the heron Bob, made a nice little story..

Stacking monsters is my favourite game as well Meg, so I'll be round shortly to take over from you....

Have a great day folks..

Barry
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2012, 09:06 AM

Good Morning All, was Dismayed to see a Grass Frost first thing this Morning. Hope it stays dry and I can get into the Garden this Afternoon as I had to leave it Yesterday thanks to the Rain starting.
Enjoy your Day.
Tantallon Castle...2 Miles East of North Berwick.
A visit by Oliver Cromwell's army in 1651 has ensured that Tantallon Castle is but a shadow of its former self. But what remains is dramatic and impressive, offering considerable scope for exploration and plenty of opportunity for sufferers of vertigo to check whether they've overcome it yet. lol lol.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2012, 09:29 AM

Girvan

Morning All Was raining heavy early on this morning but sun is out at the moment. Wind has died down but still awfy cold!

Great photos everyone and links as well Bob. Thanks for sharing.

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day todlay.

Take care
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2012, 09:38 AM

Morning everyone

A lovely autumn day here today, clear skies but a bit chilly.

With all the rain we had over the summer didnt have a very good crop of strawberries. But i didnt give up on them and yesterday managed to take off about 8 strawberries to eat. Not as sweet as they would have been over the summer but still nice.

Enjoy your day everyone
Dorcas
UK
Dorcas is female  Dorcas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2012, 09:55 AM

Good morning everyone.
Just reading back about the poor fruit harvest this year, we would normally take 4 carrier bags full of Victoria Plums off our one tree, this year we had just 28!
Have a good day everyone.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2012, 10:08 AM

Good morning all. Sunny and cold here.
Got a couple of things to get this morning, including prescriptions - they now come in a carrier bag Nowt else planned but I expect I will be helping the other half with the finishing off of the shed We can then tidy the original shed, which will be 'his' workshop, he has some bird boxes to make soon.
Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2012, 03:04 PM

Hello! the sun is out after a few squally showers after lunch which soaked my washing on the line ..... looks pretty settled now for the next hour though.

We had to collect Katie from school this morning as my daughter had a phone call to say she wasn't feeling well. We're hoping she'll soon feel better as she has her school camp next week

Enjoy the rest of your day, folks!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top