Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2019, 07:14 AM

Good Morning Friday !

Good Morning everyone.

Dark and blustery in the woodland this morning - and creepy - no birds or any wildlife about.

I am off out for a Christmas Dinner tonight - there are ten of us all together - should be fun! Have treated myself to a new silver blouse for the occasion. I already have a black skirt with faint silver threads on it.

Off to do some shopping when the rest of the world wakes up!

Have a fun day.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2019, 07:22 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

Morning Tabs and all who follow

It was really windy here last night but it seems to be quiet now....I'm out for a posh meal this weekend so I might take myself into Harrogate for something new to wear...Out with pals later if hubby feels up to it.

Have a good day all whatever's planned
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2019, 08:59 AM

Good morning Girls, enjoy your partying and have a good time. Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God Bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2019, 09:01 AM

Good morning everybody.

Today I'm a lady who lunches - meeting some friends from one of my facebook groups for lunch & drinks. Really looking forward to seeing them again.

No other plans.

Have a good day all.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2019, 09:16 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

It has been pouring with rain during the night, that is the forecast too. Not as cold as recently though. Maximum temperature 12ºC.

Some shopping to do and then it’s more paperwork and those never-ending mundane household chores to undertake.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2019, 09:59 AM

Good morning all (the genuine ones anyway).

Today I need to check up on the delivery of a new front room carpet (or 'reception room' if you live in the south). Later, I'll be meeting up with a couple of members of the Saturday Afternoon Gang who came back from a cruise yesterday. Will go good to see if they enjoyed it.

Have a nice day
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2019, 10:08 AM

Good morning - A wet day and maybe I won't be making the usual Friday afternoon ride over to see my brother. I'll probably go tomorrow instead.

Into town this morning for Mrs mart's eye test. The first since the cataracts were done. A bit of Christmas shopping as well I expect.

Have the best day possible.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2019, 10:26 AM

Good morning everyone wet and windy here.
Not a lot planned for today other than catching up on some cleaning.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2019, 11:06 AM

Good morning all a return to a rainy day after a week of winter sunshine.

Appointment with the hairdressers later today.

Enjoy your day everyone
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2019, 12:30 PM

Morning gang

I'm at work, it's very quiet today so it's going to be a long shift.

Seeing my Dad after work then I'm swimming with my best friend this evening.

Looking forward to tomorrow, me and the Golden Girls are going to the Alhambra Theatre to watch the musical performance of 'The Bodyguard' Unfortunately we couldn't get tickets for the night performance which has Alexander Burke playing the lead, we are going to the matinee performance and Alex isn't in that showing but I'm sure it will be good anyway.

Have a lovely day whatever you may be doing.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top