Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2019, 05:48 AM

Good Morning Saturday !

Good morning everyone.

Are you all bright eyed and bushy tailed? Just come back from my walk - stuck to the roads today rather than woods or river bank - felt a bit uneasy - don't know why.

Friends from Goring on Thames are here and we are off to Pickering about 10:30am - they don't have both eyes open until then! There is a brilliant second hand book shop - near the North Yorks Moors Railway station - and I have six carrier bags full of books to sell. With a bit of luck I should make enough to pay for our lunch!

We'll be having lunch in Helmsley - good old fish and chips - apparently they cannot find a decent chipper 'down south' so it is always a treat for them when they are here.

Have a fun day!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2019, 06:08 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday !

Morning Tabby and assorted minstrels who followeth.

No wonder you felt uneasy, Tabby. Going for a stroll in the middle of the night?!
Have a nice day out in Pickering - If you go to that little indoor antiques fair opposite the main car park, there used to be a stall that used to sell Dinky cars. If you come across it, could you let me know please?

Today we're going shopping for a new 3-piece suite. Later, a meal in the town. It's Mrs. F's birthday too so she will be expecting to empty my wallet!

Have a nice day all
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2019, 06:16 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Morning Tabby and assorted minstrels who followeth.

No wonder you felt uneasy, Tabby. Going for a stroll in the middle of the night?!
Have a nice day out in Pickering - If you go to that little indoor antiques fair opposite the main car park, there used to be a stall that used to sell Dinky cars. If you come across it, could you let me know please?

Today we're going shopping for a new 3-piece suite. Later, a meal in the town. It's Mrs. F's birthday too so she will be expecting to empty my wallet!

Have a nice day all
Will make a point of going and looking for you, Floydy. Are you seeking anything in particular? They have cleaned that place up and made it very 'posh' now - I preferred it as it was - a traditional flea market!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2019, 06:27 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Will make a point of going and looking for you, Floydy. Are you seeking anything in particular? They have cleaned that place up and made it very 'posh' now - I preferred it as it was - a traditional flea market!
Thanks Tabby. Can you see if he sells any Matchbox cars, boxed preferably, like the examples below? I'm thinking about collecting them again.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

07-12-2019, 06:48 AM

Will have a look for you!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2019, 07:25 AM

Hi

Good Morning All,

Mild and dry here, aquarium lighting went bang and fried the electronics, a right mess.

More trips to the tip again today, then a huge tidy up.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2019, 09:20 AM

Good morning everyone, have a good day and stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2019, 09:23 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

It's not raining, for a change! A dry day is forecast for today with bright or sunny spells.
Rather mild with a maximum temperature 10ºC.

Not sure what I will be doing today, some 'me' time I reckon will be very good.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2019, 10:28 AM

Good morning everyone a fine start with a bit of sunshine.

I haven't decided what I am doing today, it will involve cleaning something.
Next week will be busy so I need to get ahead, the children break up on Friday and there are lots of school events to attend.

Enjoy your day
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2019, 10:33 AM

Morning all, off to town today to do some last minute Christmas shopping with no1 son, if I can survive the madness. Have a good day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top