Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2014, 01:40 PM

Re: Online Surveys - paid

Do you spend much time though online doing these surveys Honey?

I did one survey last year and won a £20 voucher for use at Argos or B&Q.

Never tried since though. stevmk2
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2014, 01:55 PM

no I don't Steve, some I only do once a week, you can determine how often you want to receive them so I wouldn't get bogged down with them every day. If they are long surveys I don't bother with them at all.

I prefer those who offer vouchers for doing a bit of work every week, one in particular is my favourite as you can build up your points easily then exchange them for vouchers of your choice, I've done it for years so had more than £1000 to spend in several stores
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2014, 02:04 PM

Thanks for the reply Honey.

I've been thinking about it again myself for a while now so maybe I'll look into it. stevmk2
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2014, 04:32 PM

I have just been accepted at a survey site where they send you a 'scanner' which you use to scan all your shopping, you accumulate points which you eventually can redeem. Will let you know how it goes when the scanner arrives and I have been using it for a while.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2014, 04:36 PM

that sounds like the site I'm talking about that I've been using for several years
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2014, 07:52 PM

You have to be careful with stuff like this. If your details are 'sold on' then you could be inundated with phone calls and emails. As long as the sites you join stipulate in no uncertain terms that your details will be kept private then you should be ok, else invest in a callblocker lol.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire

17-05-2014, 08:37 PM

I never give my telephone number out for online sites and as I've already said, I check them all out before I join and read the small print to
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2014, 01:35 AM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
You have to be careful with stuff like this. If your details are 'sold on' then you could be inundated with phone calls and emails. As long as the sites you join stipulate in no uncertain terms that your details will be kept private then you should be ok, else invest in a callblocker lol.
One of the first things I checked, and they state info will not be passed on.
stevmk2
Milton Keynes

18-05-2014, 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by Honey ->
I never give my telephone number out for online sites and as I've already said, I check them all out before I join and read the small print to
Slightly off-topic I know but whenever you fill in those online forms that DEMAND a 'phone number and a mobile number type in at least one digit either side of your actual home 'phone number and try putting 000000000 as a mobile because it usually fools their system!

OK, some poor sod gets your calls on the landline but at least you don't! stevmk2
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2014, 04:44 PM

Must be honest I have tried a few but never won anythng and like some one said in an earlier post been put in many draws but never won anything. So really a total waste of my time when I look back at it.
Did a survey for BQ the other day about their online delivery service and how it sucks so bad.Don't think I am gonna win anything from that as well,but I am in their £200 voucher draw.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top