Join for free
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2021, 11:29 AM

Ferry Leaving Scrabster.

This is The MV Hamnavoe, she leaves Scrabster a couple of times a day on return trips from Stromness in the Orkneys. I love this ship and have been onboard her several times. I took these from the beach at Thurso as she left for her evening sailing.

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2021, 11:47 AM

Re: Ferry Leaving Scrabster.

Fabulous photos - especially the first one. Thank you, Roxy.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2021, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Fabulous photos - especially the first one. Thank you, Roxy.
I took the first one with my phone Tabby as I was pluttering about at the cave with the dog, looked up and saw her leaving, the rest with the camera. I had to nip back to the car for it though lol.
Danny
Denver, CO
Danny is male  Danny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2021, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I took the first one with my phone Tabby as I was pluttering about at the cave with the dog, looked up and saw her leaving, the rest with the camera. I had to nip back to the car for it though lol.
Great photos. I really like that second shot as well. I always carry a camera, not because I'm trying to be prepared, but because I suck taking picture with my phone. Glad you got to your camera, it was worth it.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2021, 09:38 PM

Great photos of a beautiful ship, Roxy…

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top