Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 04:37 PM

Re: youtube and perverts

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
We don’t all agree, nor should we.
Well nobody can accuse me of not doing my bit to not agree.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
It all sounds a bit pervy to me. Watching other people live their lives is a bit like being a peeping Tom
I have to wonder what makes you think that way?
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
I have to wonder what makes you think that way?
I don't think Vlad really understands the ways of Youtube, RS. The whole point is to have everyone watch as you record things for people to view.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I agree Bratti. We'd be more like a load of those nodding dogs you see in cars otherwise.

I think the problems start when people can't understand why others don't agree, and try to force their views instead of just accepting. We have seen this is loads of threads.

Nothing more to say really.
Nodding dogs in cars.
Life would get pretty boring too.
I agree about people who try and force their views, like aggression is going to help change minds.
Yep! Humans are funny. I envy dogs.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 08:28 PM

It's a bit like Twerpy and his memoirs..... I'm not interested enough to watch videos about someone else's life.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
It's a bit like Twerpy and his memoirs..... I'm not interested enough to watch videos about someone else's life.
I actually laughed out loud when I heard about that. (Sorry, RS, mild digression) but he wants to write about how he is an ordinary man, but authors it "Prince Harry...." etc

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top