Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
tyrell
South Eat England
tyrell is male  tyrell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2015, 01:55 AM

Any Gamers out there ?

Having recieved a new game for my X - Box 360 this Christmas I am busily when I can squeeze in the odd hour working my way through this game called Destiny.

Its early days though having only reached Level 4

One of our sons is on Level 31 so I have a long way to go to get anywhere close to him.

I really enjoy gamimg on my X - Box 360 , it keeps my mind active, sharpens my reactions and memory.

Sometimes when you've had a busy day or even a bad day, shooting your way through the next group of Aliens chasing you whilst trying to save the planet is just the tonic I need.
Agent
north east
Agent is male  Agent has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2015, 02:06 AM

Re: Any Gamers out there ?

Yes.. I do.. But have not tried destiny yet.
Agent
north east
Agent is male  Agent has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2015, 02:09 AM

And the times I have saved planet earth from the Scrin. you should all be thankful.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2015, 10:51 AM

I like a game meself from time to time
Shooting Aliens for a short while or playing the snooker game which is very relaxing ........
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2015, 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by Agent ->
And the times I have saved planet earth from the Scrin. you should all be thankful.
Very grateful to you
Agent
north east

08-01-2015, 11:25 AM

'Scrin'
Command and Conquer 'Kanes Wrath' SOB's's they are. but I've got them well sorted. YAY

Destiny I will look at. See if I can download it from Steam.
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2015, 12:10 PM

I played my first game on an actual computer in the mid-80s (attacking the Death Star via a text game!) and have never stopped. I never really got into console gaming and much preferred to use whatever computer I owned at the time.

At the moment I'm playing "The Repopulation" at the moment, interspersed with "Elder Scrolls Online", "Archeage" and a bit of "Minecraft" every now and again.
Agent
north east

08-01-2015, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
I played my first game on an actual computer in the mid-80s (attacking the Death Star via a text game!) and have never stopped. I never really got into console gaming and much preferred to use whatever computer I owned at the time.

At the moment I'm playing "The Repopulation" at the moment, interspersed with "Elder Scrolls Online", "Archeage" and a bit of "Minecraft" every now and again.
Ha same here. started with a Colour Genie I bought for my son. Poor kid never got a look in.

Now I've got this monster of a gaming machine, with 5 hard drives.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2015, 04:32 PM

I'm playing Dark Age of Camelot - for FREE!

You download the paid version of the game ...

http://www.darkageofcamelot.com/downloads

and then go here ...

http://daoc-origins.net/

You create a forum account first - then a game account - then use the game patcher and launcher - viola play for FREE.

Very addictive so watch it.
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2015, 10:40 PM

I dabbled briefly in DAoC donkeys years ago and I'm glad to see it's still around. I might well give it a try some time in the future.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top