Join for free
Page 4 of 12 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2019, 03:03 PM

Re: Boris Has it

Well done Boris good luck for the future go Boris Go.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2019, 03:52 PM

Well done Boris !

Unfortunately we will all now witness extremely clearly that there is absolutely no democracy in this country and that Boris will simply not be permitted by the EU to effect BrExit.

We will still be in the EU come 31st Oct, I guarantee it.

Boris will not deliver a No Deal BrExit, he will be leaned on from the hidden powers above.

Mark my words !
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2019, 03:54 PM

Now we are faced with going through a period where we'll find out if he meant what he promised and whether he can make any of it happen.

I'm not holding my breath.

Still, if it gets Hammond out of these we might be in with a chance.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2019, 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Now we are faced with going through a period where we'll find out if he meant what he promised and whether he can make any of it happen.

There's no chance of it whatsoever.

The EU will not allow the UK to leave. Countries are not run by politicians and prime ministers. They are run by unseen collectives who pull the puppet strings of UK prime ministers.

Boris simply craves power and now he has it.

But like all those who came before him, beginning with Ted Heath, then Margaret Thatcher, John Major, Tony BLiar and the rest he will simply play his part in the farcial pantomine.

He will be given a script and an agenda to follow. He will not be permitted to effect a No Deal BrExit or indeed any BrExit that has any meaning.

We are stuffed. Dictatorship.
Vaniy
Spain
Vaniy is male  Vaniy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2019, 05:55 PM

I Would not put quite as strong Realist but I agree nothing will happen and thats because the other members of the house who do not want to leave will do everything in their power to stop it despite the referendum calling for us to leave
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2019, 06:14 PM

Well with trump in the whitehouse, and now boris, there’s a new dynamic duo
Fatman and boy blunder......
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2019, 06:23 PM

I heard a few weeks ago that the dreadful Alibaba woman said she would leave the country if Boris became PM

Has she gone yet?.....please......please!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2019, 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
The BBC lunchtime news has excelled itself wheeling out a majority of remainders and Boris haters to comment.
So much for 'party loyalty' and give a chap a chance.

I am willing to give Boris a chance, he can't do any worse than some I could mention and he is preferable to having a shambling Marxist who takes all his orders from minders leading the country.
Their HYS comments section on BBC News website was very much the same - all disparaging remarks. No valuable contributions, just slagging him off.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2019, 08:09 PM

Boris FTW.
Can't see how anyone could be worse than TM - total waste of space.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2019, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->
I heard a few weeks ago that the dreadful Alibaba woman said she would leave the country if Boris became PM

Has she gone yet?.....please......please!
Perhaps someone on Twitter should remind her.

Has Hammond lived up to his promise and resigned yet?

Page 4 of 12 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top